I love you

"I didn't know you had another child. I'm so sorry."
"Oh, honey. Please don't cry. I thought you knew. I'm sorry." Mrs. Martindale pulls me into a hug again.

"Do you have any picture of them together, or any videos?"
"Yeah! I haven't looked at any of that stuff in years, but we do have quiet a bit."

We continue to shop and talk she told me she died at 14 Thomas and her were twins. And they were inseparable. She didn't tell me how. She wanted to let Thomas tell me. Which I agreed with. But I knew the perfect gift for him. Hopefully I wouldn't be over stepping with it either.

Thomas's mom and I parted ways. I didn't really know any designer stores in Portland. So I decided I to get him a gold chain. Underlyingly it was for me. I thought he'd look really good in it. Plus I kinda wanted it in my face when we do the nasty.

Driving on my way back to Thomas's parents house I came across a Walgreens. I decided to go in and print pictures and put them into a scrap book. And put other little nic nacs in there the store had. Thomas and I have managed to take a pretty good amount of pictures together. It's hard to believe we've known watch for almost 9months. I put the picture in from our first date to the ice cream store. I always kept it in my wallet.

I printed every single picture we'd taken together, and chose the option to write captions at the bottom of all of them. While I was waiting on the pictures I decided to buy wrapping paper, and hot Cheetos. Since I know he really likes them but won't eat them because "they're too salty". Hours passed of me just waiting for the book to be done but all the pictures came out, and the employee even helped me decorate it nicely for him with other things in the store.

I buy a card to go along with everything and once I get back into the car I write in it and wrap the book up

I buy a card to go along with everything and once I get back into the car I write in it and wrap the book up. My phone rings right as I'm taping the last corner.

"Yes Thomas?""When are you coming back to me?" "Haha, I'm on my way back right now, is everything okay?" I say with a slight giggle

"Yes Thomas?"
"When are you coming back to me?"
"Haha, I'm on my way back right now, is everything okay?" I say with a slight giggle.

"Yeah, I just...miss you."

I was shocked. I'd never heard him be so vulnerable. And it was so heart warming.