Determination

As I was driving home I was just thinking back to the note. "What is his problem? I demand to know answers. I mean he can't walk into my place of work and just...rev shit" I talked to myself the whole car ride. Attempting to grasp what this mans deal was.

I came to the conclusion that no matter how bad I didn't want too, I had to text him. Just thinking about it made me want to vomit. I mean actually engaging with a man after he basically told you too, I just wanted to rebel against that. But something told me he wouldn't stop. And I can't have him do this at my job, because what could be next? School? My house? Oh hell no. I'm definitely texting him.

I walk into the house and put my duffle away and change from my clothes I was in leaving the club. I go into my bed side table to find the waded paper with his number on it. "Use it...yeah fuck you" I say to myself. I couldn't believe I was actually going to do this. This is what he wanted, and I was giving it to him.

I pull my phone out and type in his number.

I hit send and set my phone down

I hit send and set my phone down. I went to make a bowl of frosted flakes.

About two minutes later while I was in the kitchen, when I get a call. It was late so I ran to answer, I mean it could be an emergency if someone is calling this late at night.

I look down and...

Honestly I contemplated answering

Honestly I contemplated answering. "What could he possibly say on the phone he can't text" I say as I roll my eyes and answer it.

"Hello"
"Alesa...I'm glad you finally decided to use my number. What was the change of heart?" He asks fake concerned.
"Don't do that, you know what you did. Anyways I wanted to let you know I got your little gift, even though it was mine."
"Ahh yes. It seems you left that for me, I wanted to be a gentleman and return it to you, I mean something like that must be expensive. You were wanting to thank me. So, you're welcome."
"Yeah, no actually I want you to leave me alone. Also...Um what's your name?"
"Why don't you come by my office tomorrow and I'll answer all your questions, I imagine you have many, am I correct?"