¿So that's how you feel?

"Yeah, um that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about."
"Paris?" He asks taking a mouthful of cornbread.

"Mmhmm," I say sipping my wine. I need to be drunk for this conversation. If I know Thomas like I think I do. This won't end well.

"Well? Is it a secret or what?"

Now is he trying to get smart? Okay yeah because what we NOT finna do.

"Yeah, it's a secret between me and the Eiffel Tower." I say rolling my eyes.

"Don't be a child Alesa. Just say it. Don't beat around the bush."

Okay, he's right I am stalling. But he's also being annoying, and extra.

"Okay so, remember a while back when I took you to Armani for the suits for me to get inspiration?"
"Mmhmm," he says putting his finger in a circle urging me to move along.

"Okay, well long story short I have to fly to Paris this weekend."

I rush it out. I didn't really want him to hear it, but I still wanted him to hear it.

"Like this weekend, as in my parent's house weekend? Did you know when you agre-"
"NO! I didn't. I promise, but I also didn't really agree, you had me hypnotized when you asked."

I say trying to lighten the mood, with a light chuckle.

"Cut the shit Alesa, we both know you were fully aware of my question. We even discussed it afterward."
"Okay, I understand why you're upset. But look. We're leaving Sunday. At 4:30 pm. So you and I can leave Friday. I can even try to get off that day. So we can spend at least a full day there, and most of Saturday."
"Okay."
"Okay? That's all?"
"What do you want me to say Alesa. Do I have much of a choice?"
"I mean not really. But I'm happy you understand."
"Oh I do, I understand completely. I'll get off work Friday too."

He says that raising an eyebrow. I don't understand why. There was no double meaning to any of his words. Nonetheless, we finish dinner and cuddle on the couch.

"You know you can sleep over right?"

I say to Thomas as he's getting up to put his suit jacket back on

"Yes I know, but I have a meeting in the morning, and you and I never really sleep, do we?"
"I mean we could tonight."
"I'll see you later. Sweet dreams, try not to have wet ones about me." He says winking his eye and leaving.

Yeah, now everything has gone right to his head. The one below the belt especially.

The rest of the week flew by. Robin agreed to let me off Friday as long as I agreed to stay on call and try to get at least 3 new designs. Which wasn't hard. I had 4 saved from me just sketching in my free time. 

It's Friday and I'm last-minute packing. One thing about me. I'm going to procrastinate any, and everything. Especially packing, and yes, I overpacked as hell. I mean I'm not sure what we'll do. His parents could throw anything At me. Plus I don't want to be left looking dumb if we do something fancy. Or if I need to run tf outta there on some 'Get Out' type shit. You never know.