Banana Split

Thomas's POV

Storming out the sight of Alesa all I want to do is get Liquor in my system.

"Slat? You ready?" I ask semi yelling up the stairs.
"Yes! I've been waiting on yo slow ass." He says coming up behind me and startling me.

"Whatever man let's go." I say in response.
"Don't do this sour shit all night. I get away from the wife and kids for only a few hours. I wanna admire somebody with no shame."

I pat his shoulder because I know for a fact if his wife heard him say that he'd be more than dead in this lifetime.

We arrive at the club and I gravitate straight to the bar.

"What can I get you gentlemen tonight?" The waitress asks with a smirk

"I'll have a ginger ale" Slatter says proudly.
"You're joking!" I asks eyes low
"What? I need to keep it cool."
"Yeah, give us 6 shots of Don Julio."
"Are you insane?"
"Nah, I'm about to be drunk through"

Slatter and I quickly down the shots and the liquor hits me instantly. That's the effect Don Julio has. Straight to the head.

"Hey, my friend and I are wondering if you want to dance...with both of us." Two girls that looked identical show up to Slatter and I as I just ordered another round.

"Not really"
"Oh, come on...let's skip the dance and get right to the nitty gritty." She gropes my entire dick. Puts a whole hand on it and grabs. The worst part...I reacted to it.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you understand no?"
"Are you gay or somethin' whose denying a threesome with hot girls?"
"Who lied and told you either of you are "hot"'
"You just did..." she says looking down at the bulge in my pants.

I was quickly going to retaliate but Slatter stops me.

"This wasn't a good idea...let's go home."

Since I was drunk as hell I wasn't really in my right mind to protest. I just nod and stumble out with Slatter.

"Y'know what I don't get, everyone thinks they know something but me."
"Thomas, you're drunk as hell."
"Maybe but it's the tr-truth nobody knows anything. How Leslie died was up to me."
"Yeah okay, lets get you inside."

I stumble into the house with the support from Slatter.

"WHERE'S MY GILRFRIEND!!"
"Thomas shut the fuck up! It's 3 in the morning."
"I don't care, where is she...there she is now, coming down the steps. You look beautiful don't you know."
"Thomas, be quiet...I got him Slatter, you go to bed."

"Thanks, and uh, good luck" Slatter says whistling and shaking his head walking up the steps.

"C'mon Thomas help me out here." Alesa has my arms wrapped around her tiny shoulder trying to lug me up the steps.

"Okay lift this leg Thomas."
"I just am going to go to bed."
"I'm trying to get you to bed but your not helping. And you reek boy." She says turning her head away from my body.

"One more step"

"Haha Leslie used to say that all the time 'one more step Tommy then...I let her down."
"How could you let her down Thomas, it wasn't your fault she died." Alesa responds laying me on the bed, unlacing my shoes and taking off my shirt.