The Truth Comes Out

⚠️👀*Explicit content ahead ;)*👀⚠️

"You're the kind of energy I need around." We continue to walk to the train station. Mike tells me he finally moved away from campus and closer to my area. So we were able to take the same train. It would be nice to have a familiar face so close by. I wouldn't always have to travel alone. Which my mom always got on me about. Saying how unsafe it was.

We get off the train together but ultimately we have to part ways once we get out of the station. Mike insisted on walking me to "my Starbucks." And I couldn't say no.

"So Alesa, maybe if you aren't doing anything this weekend, some people I work with invited me to like a club thing on Friday. I understand if you don't want too. I mean going out with people you don't kn-" I cut him off
"Mike I'd love to go with you. Send me the details." Mike pulls me in for a hug, he's so warm, his presence is inviting.
"I will, I'll see you. Be safe." He walks away. I'm starting on my way home looking at my phone when a SUV pulls up next to me.

 I'm starting on my way home looking at my phone when a SUV pulls up next to me

I don't really pay any mind to it. I just assume it's driving threw. But I make a note to be alert of my surroundings. The window rolls down in the back seat. I look over and it's Thomas. Ew, what could he possibly want? Next thing I know he's grabbing my arm stopping me from walking. He had a look on his face like he wanted to hurt someone.

"That boy you were with. Is he your boyfriend."
"Thomas get off me." I say in a calm tone. I honestly didn't have the energy or even care to argue with him. He was dead to me.
"Alesa, just answer the fucking question."
"Thomas you lost all right to ask me questions when you walked away from me."
"And you blocked my number. Why do you have to be so hard-headed."

At this point my patience was wearing extremely thin, my feet were killing me. I was super full. And all I wanted to do was go home and shower. But here I am in the dead of fall standing outside with this fool.

"Thomas I'm not in the mood for your games, let me go."
"No! Not until you answer my question."
"Yes, Thomas he's my boyfriend," I say, I just wanted him to leave me alone.
"Alesa don't fucking lie to me."
"Okay so if you know the answer why the fuck would you ask me?...goodbye Thomas." I release from his grip and walk away. He lets out a deep sigh and jogs after me, to my dismay.

"Alesa, can we please just talk, let me walk you home." He has to be kidding.

"Thomas when I wanted to talk you didn't want to. Why should I give you the courtesy you didn't give me?" He just stared at me. His eyes pleading he didn't want to say it. But I already knew. I just wanted to hear it.

"Alesa...please...please can we talk," he drops his head in defeat I begin to walk.

"C'mon if you're coming asshole." He didn't waste any time. He quickly caught up to me. It was an extremely short walk to my apartment.