Obedience

About 30 minutes go by before I hear the door knob wiggle. At the sound of the Knob I immediately stand to my feet to face the door.

In walks Thomas. Looking more delectable than ever. With his sly ways. His black dress shirt with the top three buttons undone exposing the small sprouts of hair on his chest. His rolled sleeves at his forearms. Showcasing his veins. His gray slacks cut off right above his ankles showcasing his firm figure. I was just wet at the sight of seeing him.

He enters the room stroking the stubble of his beard. He travels towards me. He circles around my body looking me up and down. Like I was on display and he was looking to bid. He takes the end of my ponytail and swirls it around his fingers.

"I love you in black." He whispers in my ear. I let out a slow subtle gasp at the sound and feeling of his seductive voice on the nape of my neck.

He goes to sit down in the chair with his legs gapped open staring at me.

"You've chosen a song to your liking I presume."

I nod at him indicating I had. I couldn't speak. I'm not sure why. The intimidation of not knowing what lies ahead?

"I'm ready for my show Alesa." He says unbuttoning another button of his shirt.

I make my way to the stereo and play the song. I look back at his striking gaze. His hazel eyes boring into me like I was a meal, and he hadn't eaten in days.

I take my place on the pole as the song starts. I wanted to be as seductive as possible. Tease him without showing him too much. Give him the perfect amount of sex appeal while leaving just enough to his imagination.

I dip low on my body rubbing my things as I get lower. Never breaking eye contact with him, I swiftly turn so that my ass is facing him and I arch my back while sliding down the floor. I get back up onto the pole and start grinding my body against it. I begin to do tricks hanging from my legs. As I step down the poll and begin to walk around it. Never breaking eye contact with Thomas. I can see his pants getting tighter. And I can feel myself growing wetter.

"Come to me"

he breaks me from my trance. I obey and step away from the poll. I go to stand in front of him and he pulls me on to his lap in a straddle. He rests both his hands on my butt, squeezing, and rubbing it. He lets his fingers graze over my pussy.

"Wet already? We haven't even gotten started." The look in his eyes are clouded, dark, and hungry.

He puts a firm smack to my ass then grabs my chin aggressively and brings my face to his.

"I'm the only one you needing to be cumming for...this." He says taking a from grip of my pussy in hand and grabbing. I suck in air and grip my eyes shut. "Is MINE, don't ever give someone else what's mine. Do you understand me." He says in a husk while gripping me even tighter.

"Yes I-I understand."
"Good"

He lets go and I exhale the breath I didn't even realize I was holding. He picks his hand up and it's drenched in my essence.

"It'd be a shame to waste this...open your mouth."

He shoves his entire hand into my mouth up to his wrist. He's basically punching my throat. He pulls his hand out and my spit follows along suit. He wipes it all over the mask.

He stands and lifts my head by the ponytail and yanks my head back.

"Now Alesa, the way I heard it was...you "just got done grinding your ass on their dicks, and made them hard." Correct?"
"Yes" I say avoiding eye contact.