Birthday Sex🎂

"Spread them for me baby" Thomas says in a lustful growl into my ear.

Him saying those words made me instantly wet. If I was hesitant about us having sex in his parents house before. I'm definitely not anymore.

In a swift motion I lift my leg and Thomas catches it with his hand cupping the back of my knee.

Thomas removes his underwear and I feel him spring free and hit my back. He begins to rub his tip in between my folds coating himself with my juices.

I begin to grow impatient, he's teasing me too much. I'm letting out low sighs from the feeling of him rubbing my folds.

"Thomas." I say breathlessly.
"That's right, beg me." He says into my ear with emphasis.

He continues with his teasing, so I take his dick into my hand and shove it in. I gasp at him slipping in as I push myself deeper onto him.

"Eagar?"
"Thomas...just fuck me."
"Okay." He says with a mischievous laugh.

Suddenly he begins to slam into to me hard, and rough with no remorse. Hitting every crevice inside me. Choking me, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Grabbing the base of my thighs. The feeling of him being so deep inside was causing me to fight against his hold.

"Keep them spread Alesa." He says in a huff

"This what you wanted?"
"Huh!?" He says placing a firm hand around my neck.
"Yesssssssss!"
"Tell me!"
"Thomas..." I say out of breathe.

I was trying so hard not to make any noise. But I knew for a fact that you could hear the skin hitting skin throughout the room. His balls were slamming against my clit. Which was sending me over the edge.

A moan escapes my mouth. Thomas puts his hand over my mouth to attempt to keep me quiet. Something about us needing to be quiet makes this so much more fun.

"Be quiet Alesa!" He says laughing. He was fucking me hard on purpose.

He flips me over and puts my body on top of him. He then begins to slam his body upwards and inside of me while rubbing my clit. Still with his hand over my mouth. I added my hand as well, because there was no way I could be quiet at this point. He was going hard on purpose. He wanted me to struggle from it.

"Don't fucking stop, I'm gonna cum."
"You're not if you don't ask."

He flips me over on my stomach and lays on top of me. He begins to swivel inside me. I was a moaning mess, and I quite literally couldn't help it. I tried to.
He leans down into my ear.

"Cum all over this dick."

I began to shake, and hyperventilate. It amazes me how he commands my body, and I physically respond to it. Soon after I feel him cum inside of me. With his little moans into my ear.

"I really really hope nobody heard. I'll be so embarrassed."
"Oh, don't worry about that." I quickly let out a sigh of relief. And lay down.

"They DEFINITELY heard you. I think that's the loudest you've ever been." He begins to rub my back.

"Thomas!! Are you trying to be funny?" I say shooting up.

"No, I'm being dead serious. You were really loud. But who cares."
"Thomas, me! I care. I can't have your family thinking I'm a whore. We shouldn't have done that."
"Yeah but we did though. So you regret it?"
"No! I didn't mean it like that." I say in a sigh.
"It's just I don't want to seem disrespectful, or rude. We shouldn't have had sex in your parents house, I just can't seem to resist you."

I get up going to the bathroom to freshen myself up, and to avoid that conversation any longer. While I'm washing my face Thomas comes in behind me and scares me.

"Thomas!" I say in a huff
"What?" He says mocking my voice.
"You can't be upset with me on my birthday."
"It's not your birthday yet baby" I say drying my face off.
"It is, I guess you lost track of time."

I pick up my phone to check and sure enough the clock read 12:03 AM.

"Happy birthday, I guess you want your present then."
"I do! Turn around." He says with husk.
"Thomas, we just had sex, you have to be tired. And after what we just talked about..."
"1 that was after movie sex, this is birthday sex. 2 I'm never tired of you, and 3 we can be quiet this time. I just wanted to hear you scream."

I hit him for his third reason. He's never fucked me like that. And I knew it was because he wanted to get "revenge".

I turn around a lean over the sink and arch my back for him. I gaze at him through the mirror and he's staring at my body.

"Are you going to get your birthday present or just stare at it?"

He forms his mouth into an o and let's spit drip down onto himself. Then he slowly glides himself into me. I gasp at him entering.

"Look at me in the mirror Alesa."

He grabs my shoulders and begins to slowly thrust into me. The sight of seeing his lustful hazel eyes, and Tousled hair made me lose control. He reaches over me and covers my mouth with his hand.

"Right there!" I say muffled through his hand.

He begins to drill me harder.

"Don't run from me."

He moves his hands from my mouth and places them onto my waist to keep me steady.

He begins to slap my ass repeatedly, while grazing my back lightly with his nails. The mix of the sensations - soft, and rough simultaneously, was leading me to a climax very quickly.

He then turns me over and places me on the sink and drills into me.

"Look at me when I make you cum." He says taking a handful of my cheeks.

He continues to kiss me while hitting the depths of my body. He then leans down and takes a breast into his mouth. He bites my nipple and and I whimper from his gaze, and from the throbbing sensation.

"Slap me!" I say out of breathe. I couldn't Even think right. The overwhelming amount of ecstasy, and intimacy I was receiving from the feeling of him inside me sent shivers down my spine. Then he does it.

*slap* he clocks my head back quickly to see if I'm okay.

"Harder!"
"Ale-" he says with defense.
"Thomas Ugh. Please." I say trying to hold back my orgasm.

He slaps me again, and again. Then I quickly hold out my tongue. Who knew exactly what that meant. He launches spit into my mouth then connects our lips not even a second later.

"Cum inside me baby." I say kissing his chest.

Him and I orgasm together at the same time. Which resulted in the absolute most intense orgasm I have ever had.

"You're still shaking." Thomas says to me while lifting me to set me into the bathtub. He gets in behind me and washes my back.

"Look at me" I turn my body so I'm facing him now.

"I'm in love with you...I really don't know much about loving a person not in my family. But I am in love with you Alesa."
"I'm in love with you." I say with a tear escaping my eye.

A/N do you guys want me to start releasing the chapters in batches? Or one by one? Let me know!