Sticky Situation

I wake up around 2:20 Am.
"2:22 oh it's still pretty late."

I look to the left of me and Thomas is fast to sleep with his hands wrapped all around me. I was conflicted on what I was feeling. There was no denying, that what happened last night was only the tip of the iceberg for what we can uncover together sexually. I feel bad for what happened. I'm just going to blame it on the liquor. I mean I just left Mike...

"Shit Mike...oh my gosh." I say resting a hand on my forehead. I try to get out of bed but Thomas was really holding on. I was finally able to break away when he rolled over. I find my underwear and heels and put them on. Then I go downstairs to look for my purse.

"How did it end up behind the couch? Doesn't even matter I need to text Mike."

I look at my phone and I have missed calls, and texts from him.

Okay so I lied

Okay so I lied...Mike and I were just friends. But he's a total sweetheart and I'm an asshole. I went out with him and left with someone else...do I regret it? No, but I admit it should've been handled differently.

I call an Uber to pick me up. I can't stay here, even though it wasn't a mistake and I don't regret any of what Thomas and I did. I felt...I'm not even sure how I felt.

I go downstairs into the lobby. Thank goodness the door man isn't working. My phone pinged and my Uber was here. I go outside and get in.

I just keep replaying the situation of what happened last night, him being at the club, meeting Mike. Like what are the odds.

"Have a good one miss."
"Oh thanks so much you too."

I didn't even realize I was home. I was so dazed in thought.

But now it's 3 AM. I decide to take a shower just to wash away my sin for the evening. I'm climbing into bed when my phone rings. I'm assuming it's Mike, he must've got my Texts. I reach over my nightstand to check.

"Ew, why is he awake

"Ew, why is he awake...." I press accept.
"Hello?" I say timidly.
"Alesa where did you go?" He asks the question but it sounds like a statement.
"I got an Uber home."
"Why would you do that...I could've taken you home. I don't want you in the car with a random stranger."
"Thomas...it's fine it was 2 in the morning. And you were sleep. I'm safe and sound in my apartment."
"Okay well why did you leave?, are you having seconds thoughts about what we did?"
"Oh no, not in the slightest. I enjoyed myself...a lot. But it can't happen again." He laughs after I say that. Like I'm joking. I was being serious.