Exchange

"Do you want me to dance?" I ask him

Beyoncé 'Dance for you' was playing. How ironic. It's like the universe knew something I didn't. I mean I suppose she does.

He just stares at me and holds his hand towards the pole indicating that I have his 'okay'. So I do.

I get onto the mini stage that's supporting the pole in front of the chair he's sitting in. I begin to dance. I don't break eye contact-with him at all. Granted I probably was turning the sex-appeal up a tence bit too much, but hey. 🤷🏾‍♀️

"Come here" he says. In that low seductive growl he does.

I just look at him while sliding down the pole. "That's not how you ask sir"... "well it's how I'm asking." He says while taking another puff of his blunt and blowing towards me.

"Come" he gestures with a finger on the hand that doesn't hold his blunt. I remember what Marsha said. "Wow him, and I can get more of a cut" I say whispering to myself. "Pardon" he says. "I'm coming" I say attempting to mask what I said under my breath.

I get down off the stage still holding onto the pole for support. Once I get to him I pick up his blunt from his fingers and stare at him while I inhale it.

"I didn't say you could smoke my weed" he says as I blow my smoke back into his face. "It's the least you could do, you were rude." I say with a small grin.

"Dance" he says in a low demanding voice. "I was just doing that, and then you interrupted me" ... "Yes, but I've seen what you can do on a pole. Show me what you can do on my lap." He says with a seductive smile while taking in another puff and blowing it at me yet again.

I can't even lie it was smooth how he did it, and I mean what's the harm in a lap dance, right? I mean I'm not taking my clothes off for him. "You think you're so smooth...a bit too smooth if you ask me."

"Well I suppose it's a good thing I didn't" he says. 
I take the blunt from his lips and sit on his lap. I begin to move my body. I was still looking at him and he was looking at me.

In this moment I'm really able to soak in every feature on this mans face. From his dark eyes, to the subtle stubble on his prominent cheek bones, and jaw line. His eyes were dark and thirsty. They were drink me up. Every once of me. I could tell exactly what he was thinking, so what did I do? I milked it.

I sat back down on him because I was squatting between his legs. I put my legs on his so our faces were next to each other. In this moment I took the time to open his mouth up and blow the smoke I just inhaled into his mouth.

(A/N this is how they're sitting

(A/N this is how they're sitting. And sorry I reference Beyoncé so much y'all, she really just fits what I'm trying to convey in the story. )

Then I went back to the pole and started dancing again. He just looks at me with a smug smile on his face. But I still see the fire in his eyes. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling the same way. A bold. Faced. Lie.