Well This Is It.

"Hello?" I answer the phone and all I hear is sobs on the other end.

I was woken from my sleep from the ringtone, usually if someone calls me in the middle of the night I automatically assume it's Scotty. With his drunk self.

"Al- Al"
"Thomas?" I say wiping the sleep from my eyes.

I swing my legs to the side of my bed. It had been 5 days since our last conversation. I didn't make any effort to talk, or see him. I honestly didn't want too. I did my part I felt.

"Can you please come to your door?"
"I hope you're not outside of it."

I throw the blanket fully from my body.

I open the door and low and behold he was there. He ends the phone call, and invites himself in.

"Thomas it's 1:33am. Why are you at my door puffy eyed this early."

He doesn't say anything as he looks around my apartment. He looks back at me even more pitiful than when I answered the door for him.

"You're moving?"
"Yes." I say nonchalantly.
"Where?"

I cross my arms over my body, over the conversation.

"Thomas I don't want to be rude, it's obvious you're upset. So what do you need? I'm tired."

He moves to sit down on the couch.

"Alesa, I- I. Where are the times when you'd call me and tell me every detail about your day before they even happened? You're moving and you didn't even tell me? Were you going to?"

Was I supposed to feel bad? Because I swear I don't.

"Thomas-"
"Alesa I love you so much. Fuck a contract. Fuck rules...I came here, because I did something to you, and for you, and I just need you."

"What do you mean."

He begins to sob again.

"Please tell me you're not leaving me, I thought when you'd move it'd be to move in with me. But I was wrong."

Still standing in the same spot, I look at his body language. He looks different. Even more different than he did 5 days ago.

"Thomas just tell me what you want, I have things to do later that will need me bright eyed and bushy tailed."

He gets up from his spot on the couch and moves towards me. I immediately step back from his efforts to touch me.

"Alesa do you want me to beg? I will beg, I'll do anything for you. I will get the moon for you just please." He chokes on his words. "Please don't leave me."

I roll my eyes. I'm not that cold-hearted. No matter how much I want to be.

"Thomas, stand up. You look exhausted."

He stands to his feet and I lead him to my room. I go into my closet and pull out some of the clothes I took from his house. I've managed to get a collection of his boxers, and t-shirts for myself.

I pick out one of his shirts and boxers and throw it at him.

"You can shower, and sleep on the couch."

He looks at me dumbfounded, but I knew he was hurting. I knew he just needed to see me. So I didn't mind him being here. As long as he respected me.

"Go, stop looking at me like an idiot." I turn around and hear he shut the bathroom door, I hear the water start running.

I quickly move from the closet and open the bathroom door.

"Just coming to get your clothes, they kinda stink."

He smiles his devilish grin, that at one point would've made me drop to the floor. I roll my eyes and shut the door.

"I know he got gooch juice in his draws." I say shoving his clothes into the washer. I put two cap fulls of detergent. Yes. They smelled that bad.

After I finish putting his clothes in washer, I take some melatonin, because I know I wouldn't be back to sleep without them.

Soon I hear the shower turn off and out walks Thomas. Smelling...well like me.

"You have the best soaps. And the conditioner you use smells so good." He says rubbing in some lotion. I know he lathered in my cocoa butter lotion.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my products. You smell good"
"Good enough to eat?" He says raising an eyebrow.

I stop typing on my MacBook and look up at him.

"Don't blow it baby. Don't."

He puts up his hands in surrender and plops down on the couch next to me.

"So how's your collection coming with the show and all. Are those some of the pieces?"

He points to a pile of prototypes in the corner, Robin had them sent from Paris.

"They are but they're roughly sown, so they're not fit for wear. But I can show you some of them on my models."

He extends his arm behind me on the couch and leans in to look at the screen.

I proceed to show him only a few designs. He doesn't need to see them all. He can catch them in Vogue, after the show.

He nods, and offers approving sounds. As I tell him how the process, and drawings came to life in front of me. How I've fallen in live with Paris and one day I wish to live there.

"So that's where your moving. Paris?"
I roll my eyes and shut my laptop.

"No Thomas, I'm not moving to Paris. That's only a dream to live there. So don't have an aneurysm."

He visibly closes his eyes and keeps them shut. Probably saying a silent prayer.

"But. Seattle is only temporary." I say to him.
"Oh yeah, it's not the place I want to raise a family either."

I look at him, expecting a laugh. But he was being serious, as could be. Right on cue I yawn.

"Well I'm gonna head to bed. It's pretty late. The blankets are in that closet."

I move to my room, climbing back into bed. Shivering from the coolness of the sheets on my skin, and the air from my apartment.

Now I'm shocked awake. The sleep I took medicine for was further than it was moments ago.

I toss and turn in my bed trying to force sleep, begging it to find me, and take me.

"Alesa?" I hear Thomas ask through the door.

"Hmm?" I answer back.

I hear the door slowly open, and the night light from my kitchen illuminate a line from the door into my room.

"I didn't wake you did I?"
"No I actually can't sleep."
"Me either, funny enough."

He lets himself into my room more, closing the door behind him softly.

"Can I lay down...please."

I turn my body to face him, look at how the light from the moon shows on his 5 o'clock shadow. I extend my arms up, inviting him in.

He climbs into bed nuzzling into my chest. He wraps around my body and exhales into my chest. The warmth of his breathe sent through my body, warming my toes.

"I love you..." he kisses my breast through my shirt.

I just knew this would happen. His ass in my bed. Laying all in between my titties. Of course. It's all because...

"I love you too."

A/N okay y'all that's the end of this book. Lmao I hate it! I'm sorry. It's just this is not the best writing I can do. I was so eager to produce a story and I ran with the idea...and they got written down jumbled. 😕

Nonetheless I'm making a sequel to this book. I will be sure to make it exactly how I like it. Something I'm proud of. I hope you enjoyed this sweet chapter...because honey 😬😬y'all gone hate me for the next book. Sns