introduction

Shergill family

Rakshit shergill: famous business tycoon....hot handsome cute and what not....
He own his own shergill group of company
Abilities: he has the ability to put fire n use it to take out any weapons....he has also many powers which is unknown to himself also..

Shikher shergill : he so cute handsome dashing.....he has completed his graduation....n want to become a model n working on it.....
Abilities: he can freeze things as well can talk to animals.....
(Miskhat as shikher)

Mahima: mother of rakshit n shikher
Chetan : father of shikshit
Simran: daughter of ojas
Rashi: daughter of ojas
Ojas: chachi of shikshit
Sunny: son of ash
Ash: choti chachi of shikshit

Sharma family
Drishti: she is cute innocent beautiful and what not.....she has completed graduation n searching for job...
Abilities:  she can predict future n by touching anyone'sforehead she can guess whats going on her / his head....there is one more that I'll tell later....

Divya:she cute sweet gundi fun loving girl.....she is in last year of college...she works in library.....she also has YouTube channel on which she uploads some makeup tips n all whenever she get time.....she wants to become a model....
Abilities:she can move thing without touching

Sariya: caretaker of dd........she is beautiful....she knows about drivya's power ....she own his restaurant....its name is take a chill pill😂....she's just like drivya's mother .....she cares n love both ❤

she cares n love both ❤

Sariya👆👆

Romi: bro of drishti n bff of Divya .....he is there brother but adopted by drivya's parents......he is doing graduation last year...he helps sariya in restaurant......

So I hope u understood the theme n characters....I didn't inserted the image since I guess all of you are femilar.....if u want I can add it in the next part.

As well devil's character intro In next part...

Feel free to ask anything related to this......
Lots of love applepies
Sweety
Janhavi.....