fight...(45th)

(The update is short actually I was not willing to write but still wrote this much

Sorry for this...)

Drikshit went near their car.... They both sat but the car was not starting so he went outside and checked something then said...

Mrs shergill I guess some wire is loosen I tried but I couldn't able to find....

Ok Mr Shergill so what will be do now...

Oh god it's too late and we are in outer area we will not find any mehanic .....

Let's walk and go...

Rakshit glared at her .... Come out of the car...

We are walking..she said excitedly

No I'm we won't walk...but we gonna sleep in car ....

No it's so embarrassing....we will walk..

House is so far...

Whatever...

Drishti took the car keys and locked the car....she started pushing rakshit towards way to home.... Rakshit with a frustrated face started walking as he knew how stubborn she is .....

After walking for a while.... Rakshit remembered....

Mrs shergill I forgot my phone in car...

Oh god Mr Shergill how can you do that....

What's my fault ? I came out just to check what happened in the car and then you came and pushed me...

Oh yes ! But whatever it's not my fault coz u have to keep it phone every time with you.....

Oh god I'm pissed off with you !

U r very bad ! She said with a cute pout...

I know I'm now wait here only I'll get my phone coz I have to attend a international call now as well we don't have any money now ... So if luckily we got any taxi aur something atleast we can pay from it....

Ok !

Don't move ok I'll be right back...

Yes...

Take care....

Yes sir !

Hmmm

He went back to take his car....

Drishti's pov

Rakshit sir went I was standing humming so random songs ....
Oh god Mr Shergill is just impossible just now he was fighting with me and now this much care.... How much he cares for me .. I'm just lucky to get a gem in my life him....

I was busy in my own thoughts when I saw some boys standing opposite to me staring at me... I got a bit nervous and excused my gaze from them and moved a bit forward...
Then I remember I'm a simple sweet and innocent type girl... I know I'm innocent but not for these types of vulgar boys... If they gonna do anything I swear of God I will won't spare them...

They were continuously staring at my back which was visible I just took my pallu n covered my back ... I wasn't afraid but just feeling awkward.....

I was not doing anything as they were Just standing I was waiting for just their one step to come forward then they will remember their ancestors....

Suddenly I saw a boy coming forward toward me I was ready to punch him hard .... But internally, externally I was normal....

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder...
..

..

...

.

..

.

.

.I just side hugged him as he was my Mr Shergill... I can feel his touch there's no need to examine about him.... I femilar about his touch like one can differentiate between a laptop and smartphone.... I know it's a lame example but I don't remember anyone...

My trance of thought was broken by Mr Shergill as he raised his eyebrow asking 'm I fine '...

I nodded my head positively
He was busy in his international phone call.... What a busy person he is !
I wrapped my hands around arm he kept that hand in his pocket... I landed my head on his shoulder....

He kissed my hair lovingly between his talk on my antic... I smiled in his pleasure....

We both were walking further but I felt those boys were following us.. but cute husband was busy as usual he wasn't giving a damn to those... They were glaring at me continuously staring my back to waist..
I felt like punching them hard...but still I composed as I wasn't in a mood to fight ....
Suddenly I felt a scratch on back then I found one my thread got open...I immediately kept my hand at my back...

One boy came in front I thought he only did that while other 3 boys were standing at the back and was laughing before I could take any further step
Mr Shergill ended his call and dragged me in a hug he tightened my thread ....
I felt a bit relaxed...
But
But now he was burning in anger his eyes clearly shows how angry he was...
Blood was visible in his eye nerves.... I clutched his fist in anger now I'm sure they won't be spare.....

End of pov...

Rakshit sided drishti and gave a hard punch on his nose to one the boy who was standing in front...
His nose started bleeding....

Boy 1 : hey bro cool down she's a nice piece .... Let us also take some fun with this beauty ....

Boy 2 : yes she's such a item.....

Drishti : hey I'm not an item I'm a girl.... Say this to your mom or sister they will teach you a great lesson....

Boy 3 : ohh this dialogue is so old say something new....

He said coming to towards her he was about to touch her when rakshit held his hand and twisted it....

Rakshit: don't dare to touch my wife...

Boy 2: I love to take challenges.... Coz I'm Vishal and Vishal love challenge I accept your challenge.... Now you see what I will do with your wife ...

Rakshit was fuming in anger hearing him ....

He was about to punch him when the two boys dragged him towards a tree bark pinned him there the one kept gun on his forehead.....

Drishti looked at them with shock
Vishal pinned her towards other tree which was in front of rakshit
Vishal kept his hand on his waist she was struggling she got a share over there..

Vishal: if you will move I'll shoot him..

.

.

.

.precap : 😛

Hope you are enjoying...
Feel free to ask anything regarding this..
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments....
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
.....................................................