why so irritating lava n sunny😫(21th)

(Go guys first check the story on hastags #7on Divya as well check on drishti rakshit u will be shocked thanku so much ❤)
Drikshit outfit 👇👇(the outfit of family members are same as in DD in their reception)

(Go guys first check the story on hastags #7on Divya as well check on drishti rakshit u will be shocked  thanku so much ❤)Drikshit outfit 👇👇(the outfit of family members are same as in DD in their reception)

Everyone came down rakshit too everyone was enjoying the party PISACHNI also came as there as guest n richu as waiter n waitress.....
.
.
.
.drishti was standing away from rakshit quitely.....she saw Lavanya went to rakshit n asked him for dance....he argeed n both went to dance floor n started dancing.....she was jealous cum angry cum sad.....shikher came near her n said in her ear.....
Bhabhi Bhai ko Dekh lo kya Gul khila rahe hai....bolo jakar Kuch....
I don't wanna talk to him I'm angry.....
Ohkk so can we dance....
She went to the dance floor n started dancing with him he was telling her some random funny stories of rakshit both were laughing she was comfortable with him as she owe him as his brother n he as his Bhabhi ma.....this was noticed by rakshit....he wants to near her but lava was not allowing he just danced with her so that she get jealous n then talk to him but the plan became opposite but he know he's just jealous shikher is his blood boy he can't do anything wrong.....
After some time Divya came near them n asked shikher..
Shikher I kept my phone on charging have u saw it was in our room....
Yes I kept it in drawer...
Ohkk...
...
Divi come dance with shikher he's a good dancer...
It's not like that my dever cum brother cum son is a great dancer after all he's a model.....
Even I'm Di n I'll tell romi that u got a new brother cum son....
No don't tell him now otherwise whenever he'll come he will come....u both come....
Drishti gave Divya hand in shikher then she went .... Divya was about to go when shikher pulled....
What u said idk how to dance .... Come let me show you.....
They started dancing.... drishti was standing alone ... N was watching ravan... rakshit was watching drishti.....sunny came near Her.....
Bhabhi shikher Bhai ke sath to Acha dance ho gya aab humara BHI azma lejiye....
No no sunny after some time....
This is not fair .... Dance toh banta hai.....
He held her hand n dragged her to dance floor.... rakshit saw that now he was not having any believe on sunny as he was always out of or can say out country he was not having manners ..... Inspite shikher had so many GFS he know how that to respect girls but sunny was opposite....he was watching both.... continuously.....
He kept his hand on her bare waist making her feel uncomfortable he dragged her soo close .... He started caressing her cheeks....
Sunny I guess chachi is calling me ...just a min...
Aree Bhabhi noone is calling.....
He dragged more closer his stand started moving freely on her back from her as her top was backless he can feel is soft back....she was so uncomfortable..... rakshit who was watching all this cant bare it more...he threw lava aside she was about to fall when she held the nearby table .... She saw where rakshit is going leaving her she was shocked when.....
.
..
.
.he went near drishti n held her waist n dragged her towards himself...she just buried her head in his chest....she even can't see his face but she was very femilar with his touch ...she knows now she was safe.....
Sunny let me too dance with my wife ...
Offcourse Bhai app ki he toh maal hai....
Maal Nahi hai wife hai...ainda Kisi ladki ko maal mat bolna samjha....
Ji Bhai sorry ....
He went ..... Rakshit saw her she was still sobbing in his arms...
I'm here Mrs shergill....Come let's dance .....
They started dancing on Nashe se Chad gyi ..... They were dancing so intimately ...