let's start......

A girl came out from washroom tying his hair with a towel.....her facial expressions was tensed n nervous....she sat in front of the dressing table n was thinking something very seriously......

A woman came to her room n said
Woman:what happen??still u are tensed about that topic....
.
Girl: yess!!!
Woman:don't worry bacha everything is going to well .....just stay like me....

Saying this she started drying her hair with the same towel which she wrap on her head...

Girl: this is my 1st try sariya!!!idk what to say what to do....

Sariya:drishu it's not necessary that for everything u need experience......I'm damn sure u will get that job....

Drishti: hope so!!!
Sariya: btw see ur sister sleeping like a kumbkaran......lemme such just woke her up....

Sariya:D!!come on getup it's late.....u need to go library wake up.....

(Drishti went to change as she was wearing her bathsuit.....)

Divya: hmmmm!!!2 min more.....
Sariya : are u making Maggi in dream...😪😂
Divya:I just wanna sleep more n more n m...ooooo...reeee
She said this in a sleepy tone.....
Sariya : ohhh goddd!!!!
By the time romi called sariya

Romi : where my shoes sariya ???
Sariya : in the shoe rack....
Romi: give me I couldn't find it...

At that time dri came out from closet....wearing this 👇👇

Sariya : ohh drishu thank god u came !!!Please woke up Divya

Please woke up Divya ....I m going to romi......both make me mad😩
Drishti: don't worry sariya I'll do it.....

Sariya went to romi....

Drishti: common utho Devi n she drop a glass of water on her face(but not the glass😂)
Divya : Devi Nahi Divi ....n why u made me wet.....I hate you🙁
Drishti: Devi he Bola Maine kyu aap maharani hai na ....aur haa yahi last trick thi tujhe uthna ne ki....n jaldi ready ho jao mujhe aaj intervention ke liye Jana hai SGC......ok bye.....

She went near the door n turned back n said but I love you❤n went down...

Divya smiled a bit n saw her phone ....
she has a habit of checking her phone first of all after her sleep (like me😂)

She was just shocked to see the message that she got on her phone........

Precap: drikshit 1st meet n why  divya is shocked to see  message?? Whom the message is.....any guess🤔

I hope u r enjoying....I'll try to upload 2 parts a day
Do give ur feedback with your previous votes n comments
Feel free to ask anything regarding this....