Mehdi hai rachne wali.....😍(11th)

It was Mehdi day....all were busy in doing preparation..... drishti too was busy in it but......
Devri
PISACHNI was talking to bichu n rengeli....hey Shaitan USS chooti chuhiya Ka pata toh chal gya ABB wo baari chuchiya ki baari hai Kitna dhudh liyA WO chooti Mili he Nahi....Kahi bhag to Nahi gyi....
Bichu: Nahi Nahi mujhe Nahi Lagta wo bhaagi wo....
Rengeli: tum itne sure kyu ho .....ha kya pata bhaag gyi hogi....
Bichu: Bola na Nahi bhaagi hogi
Rengeli: aree
PISACHNI was getting irritated in thier fyt ....hey Shaitan kisko MERI madad ke liye bheja hai ye dono toh khud Mai bhi mare jate hai......Dum ghut raha hai indono ke beech ....niche jaake dekhti hu ye rakshak ki Shaadi ki taiyaariyaan kaise chal rahi hai......she changed her getup n went down while they both were still fighting.....
.
.
.
mehndi was been applying on Lavanya.....
Whereas drishti was busy in some work.....her outfit 😍👇👇👇

PISACHNI was coming from other direction watching at the back whereas drishti was having a try of juice in her hand

PISACHNI was coming from other direction watching at the back whereas drishti was having a try of juice in her hand.... PISACHNI bumped with her n then again bumped with a Piller .....her eye started shining his one became visible.....apko lagi toh Nahi drishti said .....but she started running to other way.... ajeeb hai...she looked at her n in front there was mirror drishti saw her eye........her eyes became teary she understood she has to kill her one which killed her parents......she started chasing her......she went inside a room drishti too went inside  but she was late no one was there in room but suddenly she heard a sound from washroom she immediately went there.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.mehndi was finally applied on Lavanya's hand.....she was super excited she was going to her room jumping n dancing as she was doing such antics she got bumped with a worker who was carrying a plate of spices....some spices went in her eye......ohh god its burning!!you worker....she was not in a condition to fyt with worker so she any how opening her eyes little went to her room ......she went to washroom n cleaned her mehndi n then she cleaned her eyes..... finally she got relaxment but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Drishti went to closet she didn't found anyone she started searching for any clue or anything related to her .....she was searching in wardrobe when some tapped her shoulders.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.but Lavanya saw her hand her mehndi was totally ruined it was just a little colour of mehndi on her hand without any design.......she went to mahima n told the whole incident....
Mahima: what is this lava ek ek baad apshagun pehle Tumne ring Nahi pehni fir Kisi rishtedaar ne tumhe haldi bhi Nahi lagayi kyuki tumhe haldi se allergy hai....ab tumne mehndi Ka bhi kya haal Kar Diya ...hey bhagwan shaddi ache se karwa dena.....
Ash n ojas start consoling mahima n lava was standing quite downing her head.....they asked mehndi desighner to draw mehndi again but she told that ...it will of no use since Mehndi's stain is already in hand if they will draw any other design the colour of mehndi will not pop up....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.she turned
Aap yaha aap kya Kar rahe hai...
Ms Sharma same I want to ask what u r doing here...(u guessed ryt it's rakku)
Mai..Mai...wo app kya Kar rahe hai aur Apne kapde kyu Nahi pehne ....
(He was just wearing towel 😂)
Excuse me....ye Mera room hai sorry Mera closet hai ...so Mai yaha he rahunga aur towel sath rahu ya Bina towel ke it's my choice...(reading this who all remembered neha dupia😂)
Chii.....sir app kaise bat Kar rahe hai ...
So tell me why u came here n what are searching on my closet ??
I...I...was...
Say I'm listening...
I was going to lava's room to check mehndi (he was coming close to her he can smell her she can feel her breadth)n I got confused n came here n actually I lost my jhumka here so was searching that in closet.....(she took a heavy breadth after lying)now can I go sir??
Hmmm
She was about to open the door when someone said Bhai where r u .... rakshit immediately held her waist n kept his palm on her mouth (hayee ek toh rakku srif towel Mai upar se intne pass aur toh aur hand on his bare waist uff kitna romatic💓)badi maa is calling'
Coming Simi 5min ....
She went...
Mmm..mmm...(rakshit hands was still on her mouth)
Ohh...(he removed his hand)
Sir why u did this...
Coz if u went out when Simi entered so she might miss understand us so I did this....now leave I can't stay more In this towel...
(She remembers he's in towel only)...ohh yes....(she was about go when) but...
What happen now ms Sharma
MERI kamar
what ??
(She pointed towards her waist n make her saw his hand in her waist )
Oh yes
He left her she went outside smiling like a idiot the reason behind her smile was unknown to herself too.....
.
.
.
.
.
Rakshit too dressed n went to his mom....they had lunch n it was evening now so drishti left for home....
She went home talked with sariya n romi helped her in cafe had dinner...then went to her room she thought to call Divya she talked to her Divya told that she will return day after tomorrow n they will have shoot in a jungle tomorrow so might her phone my not be available....
.
.
.
. drishti's pov
I didn't told Divya anything about PISACHNI since she already sad about ritik and if have told her about Sachini she might more tensed let her return then I'll tell (she slept thinking all these)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap: shaadi??a big twist.....
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you are enjoying
Feel free to ask anything regarding this...
Give your valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments....
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
..........(1005 words)