romance.....(26th)

(Hey everyone I got this part in my drafts...so I posted...but I'll not able to post anymore today as it's my birthday so I'm continuously receiving call n messages....I hope you will understand....next will be updated by tomorrow evening...)
.
.
.Drishti woke up after some time....she saw rakshit doing his work on laptop....she tried to stand up he saw it n helped her to sit.....
Thik ho na ab
She cupped her face n said
Haa Baba itna tension mat lo....hatto mujhe ab shower lena hai....
Tumse ban Jayega gir gyi toh
Aisa Kuch Nahi hoga hatiye....
.
.
.
.
.she went to washroom rakshit....after few minutes he too went to closet as  by mistakenly coffee felled on his shirt.....he took off his shirt in closet n was searching for his another one ......when he heard a voice from back.....
Mrs shergill....saari ....bhul gyi...
He gave her the saari but...
Tum pehnogi kaise....
Jaise ....pehnti hu ....
Aree hamesha tumhare hath Mai Chot Nahi Hoti na
Don't worry I'll manage....
Aree....
He held her hand n dragged her in closet ....
Itna toh Mai Kar saktu apni patni ke liye...
Drishti smiled ....
She started telling her him who to wrap....but he was a bit distracted but the towel on her upper frame....he took the towel n kept it aside.....he finally made her wrapped with saare......
(This is my fav scene of drikshit god knows how many times I have watched that's the dialogue are printed in my mind)
.

(This is my fav scene of drikshit god knows how many times I have watched that's the dialogue are printed in my mind)

.
.
.he stood up n cupped her face gently....
U know what Mrs shergill Mai bohout far gya tha Mai tumhe khona Nahi Chahta tha tum tum ....
Tears filled in her lower lash line...
Mr Shergill Mai thik hu dekhiye....
Tumne mere kitne aasu Nikal diye....
Acha aap bataiye Inn assu ki Kimat kiss chiz se chukau ....
Bata du
Haa
Pakka
Haa
Abhi batao
Abhi batayiye
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.he kissed her right cheek gently then on left....her heartbeat start increasing.....or can say her heart was Skipping beats.....she could feel that her heart could come in her mouth..he could feel her heart he was feeling so happy to see the effect of his touch on her... He gently but tightly held her bare waist....n
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. finally he placed his rough lips on her smooth soft n sassy lips.....he could feel her saliva......both were lost in each other lips.... rakshit was busy with her lower lip whereas she was trying to catch her upper one but coz of heights she can't .....this was noticed by rakshit.....he held her waist with both hands n dragged her legs in air......she held his neck tightly pulling him closer......he pinched her belly....which make her moan n open her lips.....there tongue were fighting with each other......he could taste the flavour of medicines but yet he was liking.... offcourse it was their first kiss.....she could taste delicious coffee taste which he had been drinking while doing work.....she was feeling so warm coz he was half naked if you don't forgot......now she became lack of oxygen....she wants to leave but he was not allowing.....so she did unbelievable......
.
.
She bit his tongue he shout...
Ouch kya Kar rahi ho
App Chor Nahi rahe the saans Nahi Ayi.....
Ohh sorry....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.she was blushing hard....to hid it she started settling clothes.....as he saw her blush her desires was on the another level.....
.
.
.he back hugged her n buried his head in the crock of her neck....he was nuzzling in her neck....she kept his one hand in his hear....feeling his messy hair....
He bit her neck she moaned in pleasure he loved the way she moaned.....
He turned her n side the clothes hanging in the closet....
He make her sat on it.....he started nuzzling in her front neck....moving forward he buried his mouth in her cleavage .... She clutched a cloth nearby in her fist......
He moved her hand on her front frame ie chest.....which made her spine shiver n goosebump in his whole body.......he tried to bit the cleavage area but coz of her blouse he can't......he came back to normal position before he could go further she hugged him tight to hide her blush......she kissed his chest....he smiled n rubbed her back....he saw her face she was still blushing....he moved for another kiss...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.but shiku came n shouted Bhai Bhabhi...
Rakshit (from bathroom to her).: Aa gya romance Ka dushman......
Drishti : shut up usko Kuch mat bolna pyara se sever cum beta hai Mera samjhe......shirt peheniye aur jaldi bahar ayiye
She went out n hugged shikher
Kaise hai Bhabhi aap thik haina...
Hannji ....Baki log....
Romya came from door....
Divya : kya hua Di itni Raat Mai kyu bulaya...
Romi : leaning on divya's shoulder: haa batao Yaar...
Rakshit came from washroom saying kya Tumne bulaya sabko mere Roma.....them he got what he's trying to say...
Shikher : kya Bhai Roma...kon haii....
Romi : Mai toh samjh gya he winked to drikshit....
Shikher : me too ...he also smiled at drikshit.....
Drishti : shut up guys focus on the reason for which I called you...
Rakshit : yes she's right.....
Divya : wait a min kya samjh Aya tum dono ko Roma se ha.....isne wink Kiya Tumne smile then Di blushed....kya hai Roma Ka MATLAB....
Drishti: Divi Kuch Nahi leave ....
Shikher : haa choro....
She started behaving like a stubborn kid n sat on the floor n started shouting batao batao...
Shikher got a bit irritated n he shouted....
Roma Ka MATLAB romance Jo ye dono Kar rahe honge but hum aa gye to cut shot ho gya isliye Bhai....ne Bola....samjha gyi ....Roma Jo tum mujhe Karne Nahi deti.....
Everyone glared at shikher then he realised what he said....Divya became quite n stood up n said sorry but no sorry....
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.why she called everyone??
Purple light ??
RAKSHIT'S power ??
.
.
.I told that I'll solve these mystery in this part but idk how the romance stretched out a bit .....so sorry for that but u will surely get all mystery solved in next one ....till then ❤❤byee
.
.
.
.precap : mystery solved n pooja....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.hope you are enjoying....
Feel free to ask anything regarding this....
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments....
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
...........