aarmbh hai prachand.....😈(34th)

It was fine morning.... Sunlight was beeping from the same window..from which last night breeze was flowing..... drikshit was still In same position....but this window ! It has a problem with this couple always create disturbance... yesterday it broke eye lock n now rakku's sleep in her wife's soft milky arms...

He was getting distracted from the sun rays it was directly entering in his eyes..
He started moving turning changing the direction with his drishti ! Aah ! This boy if you have problem with rays close the window or just hide your face by keeping drishti aside n covering ur eyes with a pillow..! So simple !
But he don't wanna leave his wifey ... She moaned in sleep ummm...mmm...
A idea strike in his mind he covered both there faces with a duvet....! Intelligent !

After few minutes as drishti felt a bit uncomfortable she opened his eyes slightly n saw black everywhere as first of all her vision was not clear ..... N then darkness due to duvet...then she saw rakshit sleeping peacefully hugging each other n she understood they are fully covered with duvet....
Drishti pecked his forehead..which broke his slumber....

Good morning Mrs shergill...he said in a sleepy sweet cute tone....

Good morning 🌞 rakku.... Both giggled on the word rakku...

After few hours everyone was gathered near the hall.....
Drikshit came from poolside dressed beautifully
She was wearing a sky blue colour short kurta with a white plazo pant...light makeup with heavy oxidiest earing giving a contrast look to it...hairs were freely winging in air...as she was walking..make her more attractive.....
Rakshit was in a normal kurta....but he his handsome don't need anything to tell about him....
Soon romi n dishi too came with carrying beautiful outfits
{So if you remember DD outfit on Raksha Bandhan when they went to company they are wearing that same outfit}

Everyone was confused admiring them beautifully ready.....

Mahima : Kaha Jana hai ? Itna ready kyu ho gye ho ?
Chetan : haa kya hua ?

Rakshit : he told them everything what happened at night (not one which was b/w drikshit 😂)

Chetan : itna sab Kuch ho gya Tu humhe abb bata raha hai ! Hum bhi abhi taiyaar ho jaate aur chalte hai function Mai...

Rakshit : Nahi dad ! Waha khatra Hoga Mai ap logo ki Jaan khatre Nahi Dal Sakta ....

Drishti : haa waha bohout risk Hoga

Rakshit : isliye Maine decide Kiya hai aap sab aaj abhi farm house jaa rahe hai.....

Mahima : Nahi hum Nahi jayenge ... Mai tumlogo ko khatre Mai Chor Kar Kahi Nahi jaungi....

Ojas : Sahi Kaha....

Ash : yes !
Mahima : mere do beto aur bahu ko Nahi aise...

Shikher : mom ! Don't worry hum sab thik rahenge...ash chachi ojas chachi dad ! Hum sab sambhal lenge...

After a lot of request they to go farm house....

Rakshit : Tu bhi Jayega ! Agar Kuch waha ho gya Kisi ke pass powers Nahi hai....Tu apna bracelet use Karke sambhal Sakta hai....plzz mana mat karna...

Romi: thik hai jiju ! But ek sharat par aap MERI bestiee aur MERI Jaan se pyaari Di ko Kuch nahi hone dooge !

Rakshit : pakka promise....

Saying they hugged...then drivya n romi shared a bone Crushing huge they pecked each others forehead..... family members also gave them blessing..pecked n hugged...
Soon they left romi was driving the car others were sitting....

Other side squad of magical abilities too went to their destination...

Romi was driving the car but suddenly he saw in concave mirror that someone following them he adjusted the mirror in side n was shocked to see

Squad reached the destination where the grand success party was held...
It was building which beautifully decorated with various kinds of items....
Many people were gathered there business partner, political leaders, his friends, staff, media.....
It was giving happiness the items were reflecting positive vibes...a nice auro...n a bouquet was covering the whole building.....
Soon rakshit gave a speech congratulating the members n the staff of the company...he ended up with a great applouse...
Shikher was passing through a gallery which was totally empty..by mistake his gaze went on the window side where solar plates for various works of the company were place....a full small area covered with only solar panels....n there he saw....

Romi saw richu following them ..... He started driving fast as he could ..he advised to shut the window....
But unfortunately they were following in their animal form they isn't that small they were big as the car ..
He was afraid he was trying his best to protect everyone....
Richu created a storm....a tornado in front of then which made driving difficult one can say impossible to drive.....the weather was changing the cool breeze was turning into harsh one.....dangerous thunder sound....the trees were shaking as they can gonna fall in front of them ...
Dark clouds covered the sky....making the weather! The aura ! Terrible..... Exhaling a negative Vibe.....
All were extremely afraid.... They don't wanna loose their life with an evil ..... They don't want the evil ! The animal ! Oops not animal ....animal cum human ! To win......

Shikher was shocked to see PISACHNI there.. but interestingly she had a remote in her hand...

Shikher POV
WHATS this ? The one PISACHNI who believe in her power is having a remote in her hand ... N it is which thing.... I think now it's time for fight....aah be ready shiku baby ! I should inform everyone n tell them to come to terrace....

He did the same. He called n tell them to come at terrace.... shikher told rakshit to let media out including other guest too....
But media went but guests were in the food counter.....it will took a bit time to make them leave......

................
Romi thought then idea stroke in his mind ! HIS POWER ! yes he too has power in his bracelet which he can use ....
He decided to use it.......he took his one hand out of his window n used the power with full force....
Yaay ! It gave a hard jerk to richu due to which the fall at side....inside the deep bushy jungle ....
But unfortunately his bracelet dropped down he was not having enough time to stop the car n take it...so he just drove with full speed to the farm house.....

.......

They reached terrace n was thinking about PISACHNI.....they were hell tensed as the fight was started...... But suddenly....

..
What happened suddenly ?
Did family is safe ?
Did the guests will be harmed ?
Who will win ?
Paheli ?
.....

Precap : paheliyaan !

..
Hope you are enjoying.....
Feel free to ask anything regarding this....
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments.....
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
..........