drishti 😮....(46th)

Words :1538

(Wrote in hurry so ignore spelling and grammatical errors ❣)

Drishti splited salvia on vishal's face .... He glared at her....

What do you think ? U gonna do anything I'll tolerate ! Let me clear you.... I'm not that type who will shout for help I can save myself....  She removed his with a jerk and pushed him hard....

She started moving forward towards him he was steeping back .... They both were very close but then...

.

.

.

.

.she took a stick which was kept near a tree and strated beating Vishal ..

You what do think ... I'm weak .. you will do anything.... Stupid creature.... What u said my dialogue are filmy....idk watch movies. She said screaming in a loud pitch...
Whereas that Vishal was fell on floor but still she was continuing to beat him...

Ouch ! Save ! Sister ... Plz... Stop ! He was trying to speak in pain....

What you don't watch movies? A boy who was holding rakshit uttered....

Yes actually I love watching but this Sadu akdu bedil dumb busy shergill never took me to a movie date.... Even he never took for a date.... drishti said while continuing beating

What bro you never took such a beautiful wife to a date that's so bad... If I would have her... The boy which was kept gun on RAKSHIT'S foreheads spoke in shock

Hey mind you language...you ..before he could complete their gaze felled on Vishal who was troubling badly to come out from drishti's grip....

Ooi save me plz.... Sister I'll not do it again .... He was crying but it seems as drishti had lost her control she wasn't listening to anyone.....

The boys who was holding rakshit left him and kept their hand on his shoulder and one in front downed his gun and kept his hand on waist ....
The squad was enjoying the scenario....

Mashallah ! Ka pitayi ho rahi hai ! One boy spoke....

Bro did you get her ! Another boy questioned...

Umm it's a long story dude .... Rakshit spoke tiredly

How do you manage to tackle her ! The boy with gun interrogated

Yess have you ever beaten by her ! He added

Yes ! He is never beaten by anyone your wife is a Jhansi ki Rani .... another boy exclaimed

Thanku for the compliment Yaar ! Drishti said with a smile ... But still her hands were engaged on him

Yes ! She is ! But more than that , you know what she is ?? Rakshit interrogated

She is a big , you know sanki.... Yes she is a sanki... She looks very innocent but the real face I know .... She can anything anytime for no reason..... She is such a weirdo  rakshit said engaging in his own thoughts....