introduction 2

Sariya:she is caretaker cum mother of drivya she love n cares about both.....
She own her cafe whose name is take a chill pill😂.....she knows about drivya's power.....

Romi: brother of drishti n bff of Divya he is adopted by drivya's

Romi: brother of drishti n bff of Divya he is adopted by drivya's .....

Drivya knows that there parents died in  an car accident but the incident is something else.....

DEVIL.....
PISACHNI: queen of devils she own two gems (ratans)n searching for the third in thats kalviyaratan .....
Two gems she has is.....
Tatva ratn : using that can fly vanish in a second n many more.....
Mayavi ratn : can create a illusion....

Bichu: he can turn his Human body into Scorpio

Scorpio....works for PISACHNI
Rengeli: she is can turn her body into centipede.....works for PISACHNI.....

Some more characterLavanya: daughter of mahima's friend

Some more character
Lavanya: daughter of mahima's friend....she has a crush on rakshit.....her parents are out of india....but she lives in Mumbai.....(kam dham Kuch Nahi Karti srif rakku par dorre dalti rehti hai shergill mansion aakar😂😂😂😂)
{Mansi as lava}

Ritik: crush of Divya .....works with her in library.....
{Karan khanna as ritik}

Hope u understood the character as well there powers.....I guess you are already femilar with the character so I didn't added image......

Feel free to ask me anything regarding this.....
Lots of love applepies
Sweety
Janhavi....