Lavanya's truths (43rd)

Drishti was standing in front of mirror wearing a beautiful blood red  colour saree but she was struggling to tie the knot of her doori....

Rakshit came from washroom n looked at her....Mrs shergill he called ....

She immediately turned back as if her back touched the wall....

What a happen ? He questioned at drishti's act....
She was numb ....
She shrugged her shoulders and nodded in a no as nothing happened.....

I understood saying this he came near her n held her black colour doori which was peeking from her waist ....

Should I do ?? He questioned romantically...

No I'll do it she managed to say nervously..

I'm not  doing first time...I'm habitual to this...we are you being shy... He smirked

No ..... Actu...ally...it is...n't a no...mal blous...e she hesitatingly said...

What ? He just turned her quickly to clear her sentence......

His eyes popped as he saw her bare back...
It was just having 4 threads 2 at side and the sleeves were of single thread.....the upper thread was tied but the lower one was open....
Rakshit was just starting her honey coated back without a single blink...

She found a state on her she turned and hugged him tightly.....

Mr Shergill wo I didn't got anything to pair with this saree so I...I...

Before she could speak further he did her knot tightly which made her moan 'aahh !'

I swear mrs Shergill u r looking damn hot and se*y ..... He cupped her face and said...
She became a red tomato in blush......

Don't blush ! My revenge is left...

U didn't forgot ! U will slap me..she got tears in her eyes....

Yes I'll slap u but not with hand with he licked his lips...or what about a bite on it ! This made drishti more blush .....
He started moving towards her lips she closed her eyes in order to feel him....

Bhai ! Jiju !   Rosim came ....
Oops ! Sorry sorry humne Kuch Nahi Dekha ! They closed their eyes with palm.. Bas ye batana tha badi maa bula rahi hai they went from there .....

Shit Yaar ! Sab dushman hai mere ! He said in frustration...
Drishti opened her eyes n shrugged her shoulders and pouted her lips....n went from there......

Rakshit : why me ! God free rehte ho kyaa ! Sabki problem solve kari MERI bhadti hu....

Drishti peeked from door and said bhagwan se romance ke liye request Kar rahe ho ! Besharam! She giggled and ran towards the hall...
Rakshit went beside to chase her but she went he too went and saw that she's standing near the couch he went near her n said in her ears Mrs shergill revenge to Hoga but yaha Nahi Kahi aur yaha sab mere dushman hai !
Drishti gulped in tension.....