the way to flower....✡(38th)

Word : 1421

As threw the ball all of a sudden....the land started cracking....
They got extremely afraid they held each other tightly....
It was cracking the whole floor n the next was another unbelievable thing ! They saw .....

From the floor branches of a tree started growing.....
Heavy bushy brown black branches were lying on the floor....the floor was cracked a bit....
It started growing in some direction...it was heading towards a single direction as if showing them the way to flower.....

It was a thick stem on that bushy branches was grown....

Divya : Di is this tell the way to flower?? She questioned

Drishti : think so Divi ! We have to follow this... time less.....

They started following it had been 10 minutes since they were chasing it...but haven't reached the main point .... They were just going up n then coming down.....

Suddenly..

PISACHNI attacked drishti she fell down...

Divya : Di are u ok ? She asked with care helping her to stand.....

Drishti : yes Divi nothing happened to me....

Divya turned towards PISACHNI n was hell shock with her action.....

Divya : PISACHNI ! She stammered with  force

Drishti turned to see PISACHNI as she heard divya's dangerous voice....

Her eyes popped out to see PISACHNI'S action.

She was..

.

She had a scissor n her hand n was about to cut the branch......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Divya used her power with attitude which PISACHNI fall down from stairs...

She started rolling down from stairs.....

Drishti : Divi ! Lets go we don't have enough time to fight with her...

Divya : but Di which direction we should go all side branches spreaded .....

Drishti : hey shiv ji plzz rasta dekhaiye ...

They were looking here there n was trying to guess in which direction they should go.... When drishti's eye felled on a branch which was growing in front of them.....

Drishti : Divi see that branch took birth know...it's growing

Divya : Di I guess we should chase that...we don't have other option.....

They started chasing that new born branch....but it was going to some other direction away from other branches....it took them to a dark gallery ....it was neither having light nor sunlight .... It was just fully dark....they were having a little bit fear but more than that they were tensed n stressed for family ! They truly want to save family at any condition! At any cost ! Even if the cost is them..they were agreed to die for family........

They were holding each others hand tightly n was walking by feeling the branches....as they cannot see it but can feel...

Divya : Di daar lag raha ! How dark is here ! Are we are at correct place ! Such a big building a single bulb is not there ! Wtf...