let everybody know😶(29th)

Thanku

Thanku.....
.
.

.
.

Drikshit sat to do pooja in front of shiv ji .... As they were the eldest child ......
Luckily the pooja was completed happily....but the quintet was tensed ......
They served food to pandit ji n his helpers then they went.....
.
. everyone was happy especially mahima she badly wanted a pooja in her house for peace ..... But it was going to be opposite now......
.
Everyone was sitting at hall drivya n girl gang of house were in kitchen helping them to reduce the mess which happened in pooja....then they bought some juices n snacks.....they came n start serving them .....all were happy n enjoying me time or family time..... But this happiness was not so long......
Suddenly the Atmosphere become dangerous or can say terrible ...... Heavy winds called storm occurred in the house... everyone was shocked cum confused how's a storm possible inside a house... But the quintet understood it's her plan... plan of the queen of devils PISACHNI.....
.
.they were can't able to use their powers ....
Then storm automatically stopped everything became normal but before anyone could ask anything......
She came yes! PISACHNI came with a thud flying in the air n stooped in front of them ......then her two companions richu too came in their animal form n took their human form in front of them...

.
This made everyone hell shocked n fearful... They started taking her steps back..... PISACHNI moved her hand on his eye n her one eye became dreadful dangerous....... Family members started shouting....aahhh bachao ???
Kon ho tum ??
Mumma ??? Kuch Karo ??
Rashi n Simran started crying .....
PISACHNI got irritated n spoke
Ayee chup ho jao ek dum chup samajh Nahi aata kya...
Aye tum Charo Dekho mujhe Mera ratan de do warna Mai tum sab ko maar dungi.....
She evil laugh her 2 helpers also gave her company.
The quintet came in front n said
PISACHNI tujhe hamse problem hai na toh Tu humse nipat gharwalo ko kyu bich Mai laa rahi....
.
.kyuki ye teri kamzori hai....Kisi ko Nahi chodungi..

Both groups started using there powers.....each n every family member was shocked to see magic..
Suddenly bichu went near Simran n held her neck with his scorpian claw....
They started shouting Simran Simi!
Usse Chor do plz ??
PISACHNI used her powers with full force which made a the land shake n everyone fell with thud....
The seen was becoming dangerous
Divya spoke as she felt...
Di my powers are not working up to that mark.... I'm trying my best but still!!
.
Yes Bhabhi even my too....