leap....(41st)

(My hands were paining as I wrote such a long part for 2shots on drikshit.. but due so many beautiful comments that really made me smile forced me to update this as the only reason that might can make u happy....I have to complete my school work but I skipped 😅n wrote this....I love you all thanku for the appreciation...if you have any os ideas do let me know plzz...)

It was beautiful house or can say a bungalow......but surroundings doesn't the the people's expression.....their faces were pale with sadness reflecting on it....
.

And the house none other than shergill mansion
Mahima was sitting on couch with blank expression....

Ojas : Bhabhi Kuch kha lijiye Apne ek hafte se Kuch Nahi khaya. Srif Pani aur halka fulka nashta  ....

Ash : haa Bhabhi ojas is right....

Mahima : par mere bacho me Kuch Nahi khaya Hoga ....

Chetan : wo Nahi kha sakte hai mahima humne poori building dekhi tooti footi thi...agar wo hote toh aab tak wapas aa jaate...aur WO PISACHNI Ka bhi koi pata Nahi Chala na .....

Mahima : Mera maan Nahi manta ki wo mar gye

Ojas : maa hai mahima Bhabhi app un Charo ki kaise man manega

Mahima : mujhe Kuch Nahi pata wo zinda hai !

Saying this she left the room as she was in a peak to cry .... Followed by ojas and ash....
Free
.......

Somewhere a totally broken building where four people lying like a dead body...

Suddenly a girl turned her face she was revealed to be drishti ....
She blinked her eyes to make her vision cleary ...... Finally she gain proper consciousness.... She sit she found her clothes torned.... Body with a severe ache she moved her gaze around she saw rakshit beside her .....
She remember everything she immediately adjusted her clothes n started pushing rakshit.....

Drishti : Mr Shergill plzz woke up plzz woke aap thik ho na ..... She was continuously pating her cheeks but he wasn't responding so she moved towards Divya after a while she woke up n immediately hugged her....

Divya : dii I guess we loosed our life but we....

Drishti : yes Divi all because of shiv ji !

Divya : Di shikher...

After a while he woke up .....

Shikher : ouch Divya Bhabhi my..Bo..Dy.....he said with painful voice ...

Drishti : Mr Shergill abhi tak hosh Nahi aya ! Mai check Karti hu

She went near him and took his head on his lap m was continuously chanting her name dishi was also trying to woke him up her eyes became teary she was at the peak to cry

Finally after a struggle he tried to open his eye....he saw dishi and Drishti with confused expression....

Mr Shergill apko hosh aa gya apko pata hai Mai Kitna tense ho gyi thi ! Mai..Mai.... her lips were shivering and tears in her eyeball she hugged him tight.....

Mr Shergill ?? Mujhe aise hug kyu Kiya ..... kon ho tum....

.

.

.boom....

.

.

.Bina padhe batao kya hua Hoga....