RIP (39th)

Words : 1576

*Ignore the grammatical mistake*

Drishti was about to stop the mantra...when Divya held her hand n made her pitch high... Due to which she came back to her senses n didn't stopped the mantra...

But her heart was roaming for shikshit.....

They were chanting the mantra with full energy...

After few minutes of struggle the flower finally glowed....

Wow ! It was beautiful ! Mesmerising ! Incredible !
It was having a mixture of baby and pastel pink colour petals.....the petals were finally opened completely... It's was having a ombryo effect of orange at the end near the stem...

The flower was magical... Never ever have seen any this kind of flower....it was beautiful as heaven....inside it was a ovary of yellow colour....
No one would have thought that the flower from that rough brown stem was going to turn like this.....
They were just admiring it including PISACHNI as she too hadn't seen anything of this kind....

Drishti : let's plug it otherwise it will be dead....

Divya : yes !

PISACHNI : aree ! Apne pariwar ko akhir Kar bacha liyA tum logo ne ha ! Par Apne pati Ka kya....she started laughing evily

Drivya just ignored her rubbish talks n assumption just focused on the flower....

By the time PISACHNI was continously blabbering stupid about them n shikshit......which was hard of Drivya to control...
They just wanna slap her hard for talking ridiculous about their husband...but they can't do a single thing ..

They took shiv ji's name n started plugging out it.... they both held each others hand tightly n trying hard to take it out......

After trying their best for a while... Finally they plugged it both a bright smile on their pale faces....

SATISFACTION ! TIREDNESS ! STRESS ! RELAXMENT ! HAPPINESS ! SADNESS !
Was just can be seen in single smile that on the beautiful faces Which was turned pale due many reasons....

They shared a bone Crushing hug n felt each others warmth for a while.... Relaxing their mind .....

But suddenly

Drishti : Mr Shergill shikher

Divya : yes Di Hume unhe bhi dekhna hai

PISACHNI : mar gye !

Divya : u p silent pagal aurat ! Bhoot ! Chudel ! Dayan ! Itni dair se hum shant the Kuch bhi altu faltu baake jaa rahi thi...muh Mila iska matlab ye Nahi apni gandi zubaan se gande shabd he nikale...bloody hell ! She said with full anger

Drishti :   Divi let's go we have to search them.... It's not time to waste....she said with stress

PISACHNI : haa jao jao narak Jana waha jarur mil jayenge she laughed

Drivya was about to open the door when.....

.

.

.

.