thanks 😘

Hello applepies...
So thanku soo much for showering so much of love and support to this story..
Honestly I never expected this much love
I am so glad that you all enjoyed my story .
The word thanku is really small for showing my gratitude towards you all...
I basically decided to mention everybody but that's not possible so I'm so sorry for that ..

Also main thing yesterday I asked you all to continue or stop
I am overwhelmed as you all want me to continue  even I want the same I have gone heach and every comment though I haven't replied as I was feeling guilty. have gone to each and every comment though I haven't replied as I was feeling guilty. but ending which I have decided was buster as PISACHNI is also queen .. Queen of devils she too has equal power equal importance equal energy equal brain as compared to 4 people so her end should also be blockbuster like she is ....
So I killed her by the hands of shiv ji now if I will continue there would many Changes and the end would not that fire which I guess this was....
So I finally I got the conclusion that I am ending this story here bonus chapters will be updated soon.
Please I request you one thing the way you supported the story in the beginning I still remember we were in top 100 of 250something withing 5 to 7 hours so same way I want you to end this...

Those readers who were saying we won't get your stories to read then .. then you are completely wrong I have already written one more story you can check on my profile . Also I would writing os you can suggest me idea for sure .
I hope you agree with me decision as the Point is valid .

So thanku sooo much
I love you allllllll.....
Janhavi ❤
...