why dishi married..(15th)

Mahima sent drivya to kitchen then she went....
Dii ye sab kya
Divi ye Sahi place Nahi hai baat Karne ki store room Mai baat karenge Baki tere videos cha rahe hai...haa...
She started making something n Divya sat on platform.....
Let me help you
Ok
After some time finally they made launch.....they went taking tray of food... rakshit was coming from his room he saw drishti tied her hair in a bun with is face covered with flour....he came near her he forwarded his hand she moved her head backwords ...he ignored it n start cleaning her flour....while family was admiring them....she was just confused which expression she should give...
Shikher: bas Bhai saff ho gya....
Both came out from there imaginary world n sat beside each other.....
Mahima: food is nice who made ??
Divya: actually aunty sorry idk how to cook I just helped Di...mean drishti...she made the whole food....
Mahima smiled at drishti....
Mahima: don't call me aunty call me maa mom or any other like this...btw how u both got married....
Shikher: yess I'll tell!! Actually what happen me n d were the main leads of music video n at first sight I fall for but this was not interaction this was love I felt something different....I don't wanna lose her so I just proposed her luckily she also felt a connection a with me.....as usual u all know I can't stay in relationship more than 2 to 3 months n I don't wanna lose her but I couldn't believe myself what if after 2 to 3 months we broke up so I told her to get married...
Rakshit: yess thats why u have this many relationships
Divya: how many
Rakshit: shikher tell according to me it's countless
Shikher: no Bhai!!I remember till 150 no 179 no 160 no no around 200 yes.....
Divya choked at this.....
Shikher: don't worry but I'm still virgin....
Divya took a relaxful breadth
Ash: now continue how u got married like church or Mandir or nigaah what??
Shikher: actually in video we have to get married in church but that was going to be fake....so we requested the director that to make it real like a real father so he did that we shooted it as well got married....
Chetan: ohk great ....
They all were having food when they heard a voice from back....
.
.
.
.
Mai aa gyi.....
Yes it was a girl and the girl was none other than Lavanya....
Everyone got up from dining n then went to hall
See Mai aa gyi let's get married now...
Divya: who's she
Shikher: agli pagli lava will tell u about her later....
Mahima: where were u yesterday Lavanya u know how many places I searched u I thought u r a good girl
Shikher in a low voice: ghanta good girl.
...
Mahima continued...
Tell u don't even remember to tell anybody about where are u going...haa tumhe mere bete ki koi parwah Nahi hai....
No mom ....
Don't call me mom ...
Please don't say like this actually I met an accident ...Mai parlour se aa rahi thi then Mera accident ho Gya...
Tum parlour kyu gyi Ghar par aai thi na makeup artist so why I m sorry I don't wanna talk to you.....
Saying this she went to room behind her everyone too went to their respective room....but drikshit n dishi n Lavanya were still there...lava forwarded towards rakshit held his neck before anyone could understood anything she pecked...
.
.
.
.
..
.
His cheeks... sucking his cheek in her mouth...everyone was just shocked cum confused drishti was fuming in anger....
I know baby u love me let's get married I know muhrat Nikal gya hai but still....
Lavanya I'm already married...
What whom whom did u got married who's that bit*h
Shut up lava don't u have manners
Drishti without uttering a word went to kitchen..... Lavanya went towards Divya n said....
U u r the one who got married to by baby....
Shut up  I'm shikher's wife
Wth is happening in house .
I got married to drishti Mrs drishti rakshit Shergill understood....
Rakshit remembered something n went to his room he bought tube then went to kitchen.....dishi n Lavanya followed them but rakshit didn't noticed it..... drishti was standing near the gas stove with eyes filled rakshit went towards her n make her sit on the platform....
Mr Shergill.....what...are...u do..I....n.gg....
He kept his hand on her lips sshhh
He opened the hook of her waistband n sided her pallu she was so nervous that words were not coming out from her mouth.... Lavanya was watching them angrily whereas dishi were smiling on them.... rakshit leaned down near her belly he took ointment on his finger tips and started massaging on belly to waist....she just closed her eyes n was feeling his touch.....after he was completely done he saw drishti who has closed her eyes he just smiled in his mind
Ho gya don't wear this band now it will hurt you ....
Hmm she saw his wet cheek n started cleaning it....he understood what n why she is doing...
Kuch kachra tha n thanks
He helped her to stand n took her waistband adjusted her pallu then they turned......
.
.
.
.
.to see the trio there smiling on them leaving lava she just went to guest room without uttering a word....
Kya Kar rahe ho yaha
Divya ko Pani peena tha so lekar Aya tha but yaha Kuch aur he alag seen chal Raha tha d chalo baad Mai pee Lena ....
Drikshit looked at eachother and shared a eye look then rakshit moved to office whereas drishti went to store room to meet Divya...
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Is this only the reason behind dishi's marriage??
Sachini plan??
Lavanya??
Try to solve all mystery in next part...till then wait...
.
.
.precap: drivya talks.... beginning of Sachini's plan....
.
.
.
.
.
.hope you all are enjoying...
Feel free to ask anything regarding this....
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n comments....
Lot's of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
..........