motherhood.....(42nd)

Words :2179 (hath toot gye kasam se)

Sorry the late update

The door got a knock Rashi went n opened the door....
She got totally shocked ... She wasn't able to understood what to do what to say....
I long tear escaped from her orb ....

Ojas and ash were coming from stairs their eyes went on the door...their too eyes became moist...

Trio was looking at the door without a single blink....

Their trance was broken by Chetan who was sitting on couch but eyes on newspaper ... He questioned
Rashi ! Kon Aya hai ?

Rashi : Bhai !!

Chetan immediately moved his gaze on door n was shocked cum happy to see the squad of magical abilities in front of him .... He rushed n hugged his two sons tightly....
Ash and ojas too went downstairs.....

Chetan : tum log Sahi salaamat Ghar aa gye ! Bhagwan Ka bohout shuker hai !

Shikshit : papa ! They exclaimed in hug ...

Ojas : Bhabhi ! Bahar aayiye dekhiye APKe dono bete wapas aa gye !
She shouted .....

Ash : haa Bhabhi ek Baar ayiye toh Sahi ! She too joined ojas...

Ojas and ash went near drivya n hugged them .....
Hearing their shout sunny Simran and Lavanya came out and went their eyes popped on seeing the squad Simran and sunny ran towards them n hugged them tight ... Whilst lava was standing numb ....

Mahima : mujh Kisi se Nahi milna hai !
She shouted from her room 

Rashi : Mai room se bula Kar le Kar aati hu ....saying this she went

Ojas : chalo andar toh aao !

Ash : ye bag Mai kya hai ....

Shikher : baatate hai chachi pehle mom aa Jaye ...

Chetan : romi tum Kaha the ...

Romi : Mai he in logo ko lekar Aya hu .... Abhi hum sab clear karte hai !

The squad sat on couch their condition was really bad clothes torned with scratches all over their body...and blood was blocked on their wounds...

Soon Rashi came by holding mahima's eye from her palm ..... She make her stood in front of shikshit....
She removed her hand before she could clear her vision or let her voice come out shikshit hugged her tight .....

Shikshit : mom ! They said with their eyes filled with tear and in a broken yet happy voice .....

Mahima's ear just stood she heard mom from her children.. her became moist then finally a long tear droplet relieved from her waterline to cheek bone then on the floor.....
It was so pleasant to hear this word....it isn't like that she was hearing this word after a long this year was for the happiness of her hope.... everyone believed that they are no more.. but her heart never believed that this happened.... She had a ray of hope ! Hope in her heart ! Hope in her mind ! Hope in her body ! Hope in her soul ! Hope in them ! Hope in God ! 
And her hope her believe came true she couldn't relia on her ears , eyes or body which was feeling the sensations of his kids body..

She freed herself from their grip and started kissing all over their faces .... She was not able to control herself tears were flowing down from her eyes with body shivering .....

magical abilities....✡[Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara