romance on cliff (44th)

(hey yaha thoda promotion hai .... I uploaded a new poem on my account sweety's poetry do check it plzz😇)

Drishti looked at him with teary eyes...he controlled himself

Mahima : drishti usse room Mai le jao...

She dragged him on her way she took something from table in her hand and dragged him to poolside....
She make him stand her hands were still wrapped around his back..

Mr Shergill cool down plz..she said with teary eyes...
Rakshit looked at her teary eyes which melted him he remember how he shouted on her which formed those tears..
Without wasting a single second he hugged her tight
I'm sorry! I'm sorry Mrs shergill Maine bae faltu Ka tumhe chila Diya .... Mai..Mai..kya karta mujhe bohout gussa aa gya tha...

Koi baat Nahi Mr Shergill...ab aap shant ho jaiye...apko apka revenge Nahi Lena..

He freed himself and looked at her....

Tum chahti ho Mai revenge Lu ...

Apki marzi....ap bahar lekar jaane wale the so Mai car ki keys le ayi...
She showed them the keys....

Aree wah MATLAB tum chahti ho hum chale... Don't worry Uske Karan Mai hamara mood disturb Nahi karunga .... Chalo....

She smiled and both went towards car....

Rakshit was driving while drishti was admiring the beauty of nature....light winds were flowing pecking drishti's cheek her hairs were flowing with the rythm of wind making her more mesmerising her million dollar smile and today her beautiful blood red saree with a sleeveless and backless blouse ....
RAKSHIT'S one eye was on road while other staring at her wife who was looking adorable.....

Mr Shergill hum Kaha jaa rahe hai !!

You will get to know in few minutes..

Kab se bol rahe ho from past 15 minutes we are traveling and now more ooh god Kaha lekar jaa rahe ho !

Wait sweetheart !!

Hmm !!

Finally after more few minutes they reached....
Finally we reached....

Haash I thought today we will not reach...

Haha very funny ...

Mr Shergill but this is very blank place...

That's why I bought you here noone will disturb us...

What are you planning to do here

Romance in the bushes or revenge in bushes ....

They both came from car it was darkness all around just the bright moon was shining....
Rakshit closed her eyes and started taking her towards a upwards...

Mr Shergill where we are going it's all bushes everywhere plzz tell...how much u will make me travel....

Wait Yaar ! Sabar Ka fal mitha hota hai !

They finally reached somewhere...he slowly left her eyes .... She opened her dark brown hypothesing eyes n was amazed to see....a top view....yes she at top .... On a cliff it was cliff which was narrow from front and broad from back he made her stand at edge  not that much too she could fall...
She was amazed and happy to see the city shining in moon light..... It was just beautiful.....light winds , top view , beautiful she , moonlight , everything was just perfect.... Perfect creation of God....