Chapter 1 - How It All Began

Masha's POV

The title of the chapter says it all, This is how it all began. Let me say that, This may be fiction to some people, And Non-fiction to others. For example, I think this story is real, Although all my friends say it's fake. And why do I think it's real?

Well if it's imaginable, it can be real, I'm also a person who discovered Fanfictions and decided to make one her self. And now finally I'll tell you how this all began.

It all began with Me, Myself, In a dream, Where I was at school and my friends and I were playing on the school field, Or should I say we were cloud gazing, And that's when I noticed a cloud, That didn't look very light and fluffy, It looked more like someone had painted a hard cardboard box with white paint and stuck on cotton balls.

"Hey, guys? What do you think that cloud is?"

"I dunno, Maybe a... a horse!"

"Umm, I don't think so..."

"Well, what do you think it is?"

"It looks like a castle..." I stood up and tried jumping to see if I could see anything on the cloud.

"Do you guys see a castle?" Whispered Ryiah.

"No, I don't..."

"Me neither,"

On my third jump instead of falling to the ground, I hovered.

"Uhh... Guys?" I looked at my shoes to see if what I was feeling was real. Everyone looked at me.

"Woah! How are you doing that?!" Zoe exclaimed.

"W-what- How?!" Ryiah sputtered.

"What the...?" Moa said amazed.

I looked at my friends unsure what I should answer. In my dream, I decided to fly up to the cloud I was trying to see earlier. Then I notice that my guess was right, The cloud was a castle. So me being me, I knocked on the door. Knock Knock.

"Who's there?" As soon as I heard that I knew that I could stand on the cloud. So as I hopped on the cloud, I said,

"My name is Masha! I would like to meet you!"

There was silence.

"Umm, wait a minute so you're an actual person...?"

"Ummm, Yea?"

I heard yells although I couldn't quite make out what they had said. The door creaked open. The first thing I noticed is that there was one little boy, four teenage boys, and a teenage girl.

"Wow... Kai didn't hear something for once..."

"What do you mean?! How could I of heard anything any other time?! This is like, my second time opening the door!"

Standing there and listening to their argument I mumbled,

"I came here to see how this happened, Not to watch to teenage boys argue..." It was obvious that they heard me because they stopped everything they were doing and stared at me.

"What the..."

All of a sudden I fell faint.

After falling faint I wake up in my bed. And that's basically how it happened. How it all began.