Chapter 11 - Firefly Forest Search

Nya's POV

"We have to find him!" I cry as I land my self by the edge of Firefly Forest.
"I know we do, Nya, but you know how big the forest is! We have to go to the city and ask for all the help we can get, then that way we have a better chance of finding him, right?" Jay said, trying to comfort me, although my hope was disappearing faster than lightning. "C'mon! We're going to the city now! The faster we do this-"

"Jaydon'tsaythat!" Cole cuts in, speaking fast in a worried tone that was hard to understand.

"What were you going to say...?" I ask I wanted to know if they knew something or if Jay was going to be an idiot and say something awful. No-one said anything until Zane sighed.

"He was going to say, the faster we do this the more chance we have of finding Kai alive, rather than frozen, killed, or-"

"Yeah, ok we get it! No need to continue!" Lloyd cuts in, and we did get it. The longer we stood there chatting, the less of a chance we had to save Kai.

Half an hour later, we were all standing where we had been standing before, except this time we had about a hundred more people.

"Right, Ninja, do you have a plan?" The chief asks.

"Well, as everyone knows the forest is awfully big and trees have the ability to teleport, so we were thinking of tying us and some others to rope and walk around looking for Kai..." Lloyd explains.

"Ok!" The chief starts getting people to help and soon enough we were kitted up and walking through the freezing temperatures of the forest.