Chapter 7 - Devil In Disguise

Kai's POV

"Hello there, Kai..." Said someone or other in my dream.

"Who are you?!" That is actually my immediate response to a lot of people who I don't know and hope to not actually get an answer unless I did really want to know it.

"Oh...? You don't remember me? Maybe this will help,"

"What will-" As I was looking around I notice my self, my 10-year-old self, in front of me. But I wasn't just standing there, I was on the floor crying, and I mean it was a bit obvious why. I was on the floor cut, bleeding and... well, It looked as if I had just gotten raped. As quick as a flash I remembered everything. A few moments later, the younger me disappeared.

 A few moments later, the younger me disappeared

"No... No! I remember you getting a death sentence! You're dead!" I cry, actually sad and angry at the same time.

"Oh, so then what am I? A ghost? Oh, your friend Cole wouldn't like. Anyways, where's the 'Hello'? You're not gonna say 'Hello' to someone-"

"Who raped me?! You're expecting me to say 'Hello' to someone who tortured me and ruined my childhood?!"

"Oh well, that was in the past, Kai, you really can't move on, can you?" I stayed silent even though I wanted to scream. "Anyway, I came here to check on my son, and that's when I overheard your conversation with Masha and Nya in the void. Obviously, you didn't learn your lesson..."

"One, I'm not any son of yours and Nya isn't any daughter of yours! And two, what lesson?! Not to trust a stranger?!"

"Hm, not to be ga- ugh I feel gross just saying it, g.a.y. All those times in my hideout were to teach you that. Also, you are my son and Nya is my daughter while that contract still exists!" Mathew starts laughing a laugh that I remembered from when I was 6. I could feel the heat that my heart wanted to show but... at the same time, I couldn't hold back my tears.

"I HATE YOU, MATHEW!" At that everything went dark and all I heard was this,

"I'll see you soon, son..."