Chapter 5 - Oh Come On!

1. "Jay!"

2. "What?"

3. "What do you mean, 'What?'?! You know exactly what!"

4. "No, actually I don't know what!"

5. "Oh my gosh..."

6. "What do you mean, Cole?! You're the only one here who eats anything in between meals! So don't try to blame us!"

7. "Says the person who literally eats nothing at any of the meals! You probably eat something in between meals so then you don't have to eat anything at a meal! You're probably the person who ate my chocolate cake slice!"

8. "Pfft! HAHA!! Cole did you forget you ate it yesterday!? HAHAHA!!"

9. "Wait... WAIT, WHAT?!"

10. "Yeah Cole..."

11. "I did not!"

12. "Yes, you did! And anyway it wasn't even yours-"

13. "It was!"

14. "Did it have your name on it?!"

15. "Ugh! Fiiiiiiiine!"

That's called 'The Conversation That Happened Between My Good Friends Before I Was There'. Here let me label who said what. And because there were 15 speaking lines you'll see what I did.

1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15 were said by Cole.

2, 4, 8, 12 and 14 were said by Jay.

6 was said by Kai and 10 was said by Zane.

I don't know why I did that, but oh well!

Hopping off my elemental dragon, I see a scene that really was just stupid. Cole and Jay having a staring contest, Zane and Nya giggling and Kai being annoyed, again.

 Cole and Jay having a staring contest, Zane and Nya giggling and Kai being annoyed, again

"Hey, guys!" I say.

"Oh, hi Masha," Zane replies.

"Umm, I only heard the last bits of that conversation, what exactly happened?" I ask looking over Zane's shoulder to look at the others.

"Oh, well Cole forgot that he ate his slice of cake yesterday and blamed us. Kai being defensive put in his comment but Cole replied and now Kai is angry while Cole and Jay are having a staring contest and I and Nya were laughing," Zane finishes his speech of the past with a sigh, and turning back around to the sound of Cole and Jay arguing on who blinked first.

"Well... Hi guys!" I say stepping beside Zane.

"Who blinked first, Masha, me or Cole?!" Jay interrupts Cole who was about to say the same thing.

"Well, since I wasn't looking, do Paper Scissors Rock, that would settle it," I roll my eyes whilst saying that. As I walk towards Kai I hear the sound of both Jay and Cole doing best to three in Paper Scissors Rock. Either Kai didn't hear me coming up behind me or he was angry, annoyed... Maybe even sad.

"Hey, you ok?" I question Kai. No answer. I look around to face Kai, that's when I see why I got no answer. I look over Kai's shoulder to see everyone looking my way, or Kai's. Nya askes me in pointing if she should help. Taking one more look at Kai I just nod and teleport us away to a blank void.

"Oh come on! More secrets..." Jay huffed.