07/09/2019

A quote for all the girls out there

Your naked body should only belong those who fall in love with your naked soul

-Charlie Chaplin in a letter to his daughter,Geraldine

DEAR DIARY,

Gosh,i sound like Elena Gilbert in my head,i'll just call you Anabel.I have never supported spilling all of my secrets in a book and expect everyone to just not read it especially when it looks like an exact cover copy of Barbie's Diary even with the bracelet.

I got you off amazon,I saw you on wish though,but I honestly do not trust wish.

You see Anabel,I want you to be with me every step of the way while I embark on this mission.It's not an MIB mission,I wish it was though but it's a simple one that somehow has my brain aching in thoughts.

I swear I haven't thought this much since that physics exam but now he's always in my head.On the woo,in the skate rink,while doing my chores,while baking,while lazing in the precinct,during basketball practice and even when bathing.

Especially during that.

No,I do not have a crush on him,its the opposite actually, I hate him.Hate him to the sun and back.Yes,I would happily burn and keep on hating him.

Him as in Jordan Winters.

He's as cold as his last name.A lovechild of Jack Frost and Princess Elsa born on a cold night.

Can you believe he broke the heart of my best friend,Diamond Gemstone?

Uh huh,he did, how heartless.

The worst part wasn't him breaking her heart though,it was him sending her nudes to the whole school body and disgracing her in prom and when Mae Lee dropped the prom crown on her curls with tears soaking her dress i knew,there and then he had to pay.

My name is Jemma Sinclair and this is my first entry

07/09/2019

Vote,comment,be supportive.

Love and God's Grace

-BlaqProtagonists🏀