09/09/2019

Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they'd just walk around naked at all times.

-Betsey Johnson

When he drove past the large gates of Mae Lee's castle i was glad that ride was over cause it was as awkward as farting in front of your crush,not that I've ever done that,I haven't, seriously I haven't okay maybe that one time...but I was dancing and attempted to split.

I looked around the well kept surroundings and bit my lips then came down from the dangerous contraption that had killed millions of people.The engine switched off as he pocketed his keys,to say he's good looking will be a major understatement.The guy looks like God made him on his birthday,ingredients.

2 gallons of chiseled jaw

2 gallons of dark sculpted eyebrows

2 gallons of dark curly mass of hair

2 gallons of pink ala plumpe lips

2 gallons of dark piercing eyes

"You done checking me out?"

Add a truck full of meanness.

That is why there was a shortage of all those when he was creating me.

"I wasn't checking you out" I scoffed removing the helmet he had so generously given me after some probing then shoved it to his chest.He didn't even flinch but grabbed it and fixed it on the bike.

"Yeah sure" He said face bland and static,I couldn't help but notice that was his two main or maybe only emotions,he's worst than granite Rikkard Ambrose I tell ya.

He's ice.

He walked ahead stoic hand in pocket,I was seriously scared of going close to him but I did because I had to.He looked over his shoulder and down at me and that's something because I'm six foot tall.

"Don't walk in with me" He said more like growled.Is he a werewolf???

"Why?Scared?" I crossed my arms smirking

"More like ashamed,I can't let my teammate know I'm talking to a wolf"

"Ah so you are scared but of them"

He stopped pinning me to the wall inches away from the large mahogany entrance.I couldn't struggle as the firm hand grasped my waist nailing me to the bricks,he towered over me dark eyes piercing swarming with danger.

"What do you want from me wolf?hmm?" He asked voice as cruel as a new knife,sharp cut and dangerous

"Why do you think I want something from you panther?" I ground out as boldly as I could

I gulped as he leaned down to whisper in my ear,chin brushing against mine"Don't get interested in the bad boy,look what happened to your friend"

I sparked and threw a fist at his face,he caught it and pinned it to the wall above my head,i swung the next one and he grabbed it twisting me so i was pinned to the wall with my front,panting i rammed my head backwards crushing his skull he let out a disgruntled noise and swung me around forcefully yanking me towards him,i raised my leg to knee him in the groin but he caught it with both of his legs.I panted and glared at him,he scowled back,he looked mad,livid yet we kept on glaring at each other.

"Back down"He said as cold as ice

"I won't"

We glared on perhaps waiting for who would look away first,there was a slit on his brow,it wasn't intentionally cut there there was a scar preventing hair from growing there,his skin the fair variant of an african american smooth like the korean boys Kat faw over,his lashes long and evenly dispersed enlightened the dark look he already had going on,casting a shadow on his cheek as his dark obsidian eyes flicked down to my lips,my breath hitched and i wet it unconsciously,he looked back up a playful dance in his eyes,I almost gasped at how different he looked with a smirk