12/09/2019

I just want to remind you guys that this is my first ever serious book and my writing might seem C.R.A.P.P.Y
So yeah

Always and Forever,little wolf

-Klaus Mikealson

I've always been a rough girl

On our first day of Pre-K when we were 4, I met Rox and decided to punch her face because she wouldn't stop singing Old MacDonald. Then I went home and, being the brat I was, told my mom that she punched my face. My mom talked to her mom and she got grounded for a week. So, obviously, she punched my face the next day and told her mother that I punched her face. My punishment was to scrub the toilets with a toothbrush.

"We better not get caught"Rox whispered harshly as we creept in the dark hallway,empty with the low buzz of teaching behind class doors.

Rox's long jet black hair shielded her pretty face, eagle like blue grey eyes darting around.

When i was thirteen ,Carol night in school there was a blonde girl in the front rows beside me shaking like a leaf,I didn't like her because she used to verbally bully me,we hated each others guts,then the performance started and she started wailing and screaming tears pouring down her face.Everyone panicked called her a weirdo and ran out the teachers were too scared to approach the thrashing girl but I did.She had autism and Santa Claus scares her.Ever since then we became best friends.

"You're going to jinx us by repeating that" Kat admonished taking off her heels to prevent the clacking.

Twelve years old with a love for food I grudgingly went to the school's bake sale,it was set up to fund the sports department,then basketball wasn't a thing in Erakab just soccer and football.Our teacher placed the new kid, a fat short boy and I in front of our grade's table and somehow we had ended up in a competition on who could finish everything first.After 43 oreos and him 64 cookies we threw up on each other and fainted.

So note to self,don't go beyond 42 next time

"Who's skinny dipping with me?" Chase asked,tall and muscular a far cry from his twelve year old self.

"Pull your pants off and when I'm done with you,you'll be the next Caitlin Jenner"Kat said

"Baby,you really want to get your hands on this huh?You be Young M.A"Chase whistled.

We froze and glared at him and he looked around and almost passed out when we heard a plink,his eyes widening to the size of pans I was even worried

" Its nothing"Neels nudged him from his frozen state

"Dude,you're such a pus** young M.A would fuck you" Jayden said

"Sick burn!!" We jinxed

It was Christmas when mom and dad told me they had a surprise for me,I was beyond sad that period cause mom was carrying a big bump around,making me preepy and expectant for a sister.I had even named her before hand,Anabelle was to be her name.Then one day trails of circular drops of blood linked mom's room to the car.They didn't come back that night.Mrs Lancaster said they were going to the hospital smiling at me as she tucked me into the spare room in her house,why?I was never told but all I remember was Anabelle never came.So when I saw a little boy like me sitting under the Christmas tree,I believed when they said he was my brother.

"You have more dick in your personality than you do in your pants" Chase fired back as we neared the swimming hall

"Sick burn!"