13/09/2019

Men are the wrong thing on this world.

At least that's all I thought when I was twelve,but didn't i have a right to?I mean with what happened to me I earned a right to.

"Mm mm mm"The dark figure was humming quietly as I strained my ear to listen,listen past her sobs in my neck,our arms wrapped around each other.The air was almost nonexistent,the bag covering our faces smelt like coffee and when it was ripped away I smelt flowers.

We gasped for air and I connected eyes with her,my best friend.Her eyes were wide hair strands falling around her face,tears welled up in her eyes,those same eyes darted around the windowless room the floor wet and grimy,lit up by only a candle and hunched over it was a dark figure,face covered, his finger receiving the licking end of the rising orange teardrop.

"Mm Mm Mm"He continued humming causing trepidation to fill our body,we grasped our dainty hands tightly.

"Jemma,I'm scared"She whispered,she'd always been the tough one,to karate her way out of everything so seeing her talk to me that way,the bullied one made me feel a sense of soaring responsibility.

"Who-who are you?"I questioned the man,our wrists were tied with ropes,the color unseen due to the dark but what I knew was that it smelled like fuel.

"You and I, We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky."A deep voice sang softly as a reply the flame burning his brown palm the only uncovered part of his body,he was in an orange onesie and balaclava  then when I looked down his feet,brown and large was bare and burnt.

"With you, I'm alive Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide."He closed his eyes and his lips twitched into a smile before he pulled out a long blade with a pin tip,my breath shuddered.

He then pierced his thumb and let the blood drip on the candle flame,it sparked no offing but slowly blood pooled around the candle wick and slid down like wax.Red wax

"Hush now Noah"He got up with a whisper similar to the tune whilst filling the dagger on the metal table"Hush...little Noah"

"Who are you?"

"You should be asking what you're doing here"He replied"but since you didnt I won't answer"Then he turned to her and grinned"Your father did this...did this to me..."He trailed off pointing at her,she gasped hugging her knees and then his mood switched anger rolling off him in molten lava"She said...she said I'm crazy...she said I'm crazy...she said I'm crazy.I'm she crazy she...said.Your father made this way me!"He was holding his head but yelled the last part out of nowhere pointing accusingly then his eyes pinned to me his eyes visibly softened.

"Shouldn't you...like...collateral...look...damage...her..Dammit!"He yelled punching the wall,I squealed in fear and wouldn't have known I was crying till he yelled"Stop crying!"

"Please,please let us go please"I begged

"Please,my daddy has money!"She yelled sobbing

"She...beg...you...ugh!"throwing the blade at her,I lunged forward and it pierced into me stabbing my torso.I heard her cry out,heard me cry out but the rate at which the blood was gushing was too much,my pajamas soaked in blood.

"Should have been her!You little...pay!You'll pay!"And then in a haze he yanked me closer pulling at my clothes I struggled in his big hands as he ripped my shorts and then he looked at my face and slowly traced his finger down my jaw"Beautiful B-"he mumbled slamming his lips to mine.He tasted like alcohol and I yelled thrashing

"Please no!Stop!Not her please not her!Me!Take me instead not Jemma!"She yelled scrambling to her feet she was dragging him away from me,failing to.