XIV-Neverland

That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can.

-J.D Salinger

Chapter Fourteen°•°Neverland

Through observations,like the true science student i am i couldn't help but notice the difference in style the guys and his guys have,it seemed the only thing they had in common was love for basketball and girls...definitely girls.

"You've gotta be kitting"Adam Cullen said

"I'm not kitting.I'll pick the purple eyes anytime,have you seen her curves,dang like a race track"Jun Ho said smirking.

"Ill pick the kitty.She has big b-"

I glared at him

"brown eyes.Big brown eyes"Adam covered smiling sloppily with tongue in between teeth,i don't know how he made that hot.

"She has blue eyes,sometimes green but whatever"I remarked braiding Vegas' hair,it smelled like coconut oil.

He scrunched his nose up"I like brown,like yours"He then winked and i gave the ken doll look alike my best glare,i'm certain they got separated at birth,the resemblance is too weird plus he's blonde.

"Jordan already called dibs on her dude"Jun Ho said glaring at the screen,he wanted to play COD but Vegas is the boss.

"No,i didn't.She's all yours to share"Jordan finally came in,i glared at him.London was clinging to him,turns out he left the girls with the guys to come see me earlier and while we were discussing the contract they watched a horror movie.

They scarred London and so she cried till they located him without calling him and boom they appeared in MJ Cafe like they owned the place,squished me in the booth,ordering pizza while reading through the contract.

Adam read it out loud for just us to hear and when i asked why he only glanced at Jordan and shrugged.

"Yeah idiot didn't you read the contract?"Adam said"I don't know what you see in that Sou-Idiot"

"Souidiot?"

"Um...yeah its idiot in Latin"He trailed

"Neels is Latin.You're wrong.I think it's-"

"Stultus"The quiet voice mumbled under his breath but i still caught it,alone perched on the arm rest is JinHo,unlike his clone he never really talks. Always with a gadget in hand or headphones in ear,his hair is dyed white one earring on left ear and his fingers quickly tapping on the laptop painted black nail polish.He's cute,like a cute lean clone of Jun Ho who is always angry with muscles his shaggy blue hair making him look like a morph of Vegeta and Hinata Hideki.

Our eyes met and he looked away a red tinge staining his cheeks.I grinned,i see stars.

"When is McStuffins gonna realize toys don't grow and stop singing find out how much you grow"Jun Ho said pissed off brown eyes blazing

"Jordan?Toys don't grow?"London whispered

"No"Jordan replied typing on his phone as she snuggled into him on the couch.Theres always that clingy twin.Kaleb is the one,Kai is the one.

"Does that mean my friends in Neverland is a toy?Peter is a toy?"

"What no they're not.They're just dead that's why they don't grow"