Four4

No one wants to hear the screams echoing in the dark of your heart...

Hayley

Home.
What did that even mean anymore? The home I had now was a mansion in secluded area, belonging to my abuser. Ran by servants who were loyal to his family long before I stepped foot in the house. Who told him every move I made as soon as I arrived and up until Hunter would get home.

Everyday was the same, as if on a loop for me. Groundhog Day if you will.

Wake up, morning shower sex with Hunter, drink a smoothie as he ate a full breakfast, get inside of his G-wagon Mercedes, and go to school and act like the perfect couple. He had made sure to have all the classes I had, and then he would drop me off at his house as he was off to do pack buisness or any business before coming home, to force me to submit to him however he pleased before we slept, again repeating the next day. Throwing in house parties in the mix and maybe a weekend getaway trip when he would start to feel guilty over one of his worse flip outs.

As of late, I had been missing more and more school. Going every other week at this point, Hunter's behavior becoming more violent as the gasps of being pack leader come closer and closer. As if having complete control over me would help him in his future as alpha.

Here I was, a rare wolf, rare in the fact that every werewolf knew better than to make a half human hybrid. For their wolf would be too weak to resist stronger wolves and it would force them into - well say the worst situation. Which I've always felt was mine, but Hunter always showed me it could be worse for a lowly wolf, half human like me.

Thanks for getting with that human mom, hope he was worth this. Hope he was worth the torment your daughter- I feel now.

And so I waited, handing the maid both of our homework, as he didn't like it when I did anything Academically, saying it would give me hope for a college I'd never attend, as I was to only attend to him.
Besides, you're stupid as hell, this way at least you'll pass and not be held back dumbass, he'd say.

Disgust filled me as I handed over the work I so badly wanted to do, instead rushing to one of the many room in the spacious mansion that should be a joy to be in, but was a personal Hell.

Knowing my place, and knowing what has happened in the past for disobeying, I entered the room, showered, made myself pretty, applying makeup I was only going to cry off later and placing lace bodysuit on, knowing it was going to be savagely ripped off and covering the many bruises on my body with airbrush foundation, I sat on his- our bed, waiting for him to be done his wolf pack business. He liked me like this. Was less likely to beat on me, hurt me way less if I looked my best. But there were times even that wouldn't stop the fists from flying.

Pulling out my rose gold laptop, I started ordering random clothes and school supplies using one of the many credit cards Hunter had given me. I wasn't allowed to go out shopping alone but at least he gave me this,  I could even order a new car for myself as long as I ordered it to the house. People thought I was so lucky dating the richest person at school, who was generous with giving me his parents hard earned money. But what people didn't realize was I felt no joy, so ordering expensive fancy shit wasn't for me.

The only reason I was ordering designer clothes now was Hunter mentioned a party coming up and he hated it when I didn't live up to the image of best dressed, hottest couple at school.

Unable to help the twitch, and not hearing his footsteps yet, I reached over, grabbing my familiar bullet like container with a single hole in it. Putting it to my nose to the hole I inhaled cocaine straight up to my brain just as I heard the familiar stomp of footsteps approaching the bedroom door.

Wiping my nose and sniffing, I put it back in its place as I plastered on my smile once again, leaning back against the silk sheets. Knowing the buzz of coke would help ease the frustrations Hunter had today, as he would take it out on my body and my mind.

And unknowingly, my soul.

Its easy to tell someone to move on, to get over it.
Until it happens to you, you'll never know how it feels. And I hope, dear reader, you NEVER understand if it means it will have to happen to you too....