Eleven

Hunter tackled me to the floor but I had predicted that and was already kicking him off of me, with more strength than he surely thought I posessed, as he slammed into the wall, leaving a Hunter sized dent.

He growled out as he rushed me again, pouncing again but like a ballerina on my feet, I swiftly danced outside of his attacks.

"How'd you find us?" I demanded.

"As if you could cover yourself in mud and mask your scent. I smelled it in the air as you approached. You're dumber an you look, I'll tell you that," Hunter laughed as he tensed to attack again. There was true hatred in his eyes and another emotion I was afraid of more than anything.

Lust.

"You're scent is different and the mud covering it almost threw me off," he explained and I fought hard no to roll my eyes. "But I'll never forget a smell as sweet as yours babe," he sneered the last word.

"Fuck you!" I cried and launched myself at him. I punched him in the face before rolling away from an attack and when I saw he stumbled back as blood sprayed from his nose, I kicked out and really got him down on his back. Jumping on his I started whaling on him, punch after punch. There were sounds of his nose crunching of his horrified cry of warm blood splashing onto my face. Of me, screaming bloody murder.

I was going to kill him. So easily, I thought in triumph. There didn't need to be a plan, I could do it all on my own, I realized.

"We got him already," Hunter choked out as I pulled my fist back. His face was starting to swell and he looked like one big bruise.

Wait? They had Cayden?

I gasped down at him and hesitated in my next punch. Big mistake. Before I could speak, Hunter gave a bloody smile before everything went black.