Two2

You drain me, body and soul, when you don't take the answer no.
When you tell me, what's the problem? It's nothing we haven't done before....

Hayley

Smile, his alpha growl echoed into my head.

And so I did, looking up at him as if he were the light of my life, I smiled up at him as he kissed me passionately on the cheek for the whole cafeteria to see.

It made me want to roll my eyes as we cut the line, feeling intense eyes on me, more intense than usual.

Before we stepped inside the room, he had yanked me from my locker, chided me for making us late for lunch as he yanked my hair tie out my hair, letting my hair fall down like a curtain. A few strands floating to the floor where he ripped them from my head. Already my scalp felt sore but I knew better than to try to massage it.

"There, now you look good enough to be with me. Add some gloss to those chapped lips and we can go," he practically growled as I shakenly did as I was told, no longer new to the abuse and being treated like his own personal Barbie doll. "Good girl," he smiled down at me as we walked though the double doors to our lunch.
Good girl, I mocked inside of my head, hating the very two words. You'd think someone with daddy issues would love to hear those words, but not when you've spent a year hearing them from the very one who abused you.

Everything in me felt dead, just going through the motions as we breezed through lunch.

Once we grabbed our food we went to our table of his friends and their girlfriends, none of them suspecting the truth as I took my usual seat, sitting on his lap. It was sickening. I didn't even like public displays of affection, even before he turned me into his pet.

It caused us trouble with the adults at the school at first, but with his parents single handily keeping the school afloat with their generous donations, they didn't bother him about these small things. So here I was, everyday, directed to sit on his lap, his ever hard on poking into me. As I only drank from a smoothie, never allowed to eat solid foods around Hunter as it disgusted him.
And so...
Only a few more months and we all will be eighteen and graduating.
And we would be free.
Would I be? Finally? After a year of torture would the magic number ensure my freedom? As it did everybody else?

Or was I forever Hunters slave?