Hayley

It was as if a fire had been lit inside of me. My whole being seemed to burn from inside out. It was white hot, as if I were holding onto a live wire as if electricity was running through me.

It was so painful and felt so much as if I were being burned alive for a moment I had a thought that I was struck by lightening.

But I was inside. On our bed. With Hunter inside of me.

"NO," Hunter roared with blood dripping down his chin, my vision cleared as my own blood splashed down onto my chest from Hunters mouth, his strong but soft hands gripping my thighs, our bodies still pushed together. "You-" his eyes were wide as he stared down at me with a million different emotions playing so fast across his face I couldn't catch one. Warm and salty tears fell down my face, leading to my cracked lips as I sucked in a breath.

Had I been screaming? My throat felt raw. Inside and out. With shaking hands, my eyes never left Hunters as I touched my neck. It felt torn open and wet. Sticky.

Making weird hurt animal like noises as my chest raised and fell rapidly with the beat of my heart, I stared at my blood soaked hand.
Shit. Not part of the plan.

"Bitch," Hunter hissed as the edges of my vision started to turn dark.
Don't faint. Don't faint. Don't faint.

The weight of his body was gone as he pushed away from me, shoving my legs as if to push me away as if I were a disgusting bug that landed on him.

"Wh-what happened?" I blinked, as I groaned and tried to move but it felt as if I were paralyzed.

"You liar," Hunter came back into view. Very naked and very pissed off. "I was rejected and you, Hayley, you lying slut, just earned yourself a hearse ride."

Sucking in a ragged breath, I tried to speak but then was robbed of air as he wrapped his hands around my still throbbing and torn open neck and started to squeeze for dear life as he leaned over me.

With wide eyes, I started to lash out as black spots danced in My eyes. Bucking off the bed, I kicked out, getting him at the hip. With a snarl, he threw himself down on top of me, trapping my legs underneath him. Hitting him was useless, it was as if he couldn't feel as he ducked his head and squeezed even tighter. all the training I've done with Cayden. And for what? To die? From the hands of a man with hands as soft as a baby's bottom? Who never lifted a hand to work, never struggled a day in his life and got everything he ever wanted? Even me.

Suddenly everything he's ever done came crashing into me like a wave.

From the sweet nothings and promises of happiness and a future, to the first time he made me obey, to all the drugs he forced onto me and all the times he forced himself inside of me. The most degrading times spent with him as he made me his bitch, his literal lapdog that he kept collared.

As I felt my face bloat, suddenly I shook without fear but with fury.

Grabbing his wrists, I could see hair to start to sprout from my own hands, feeling the transformation of my face.
No more. No more. Never again.
I would fight and fight until I died. I was dead already anyway. Inside and out.

Might as well drag him with me.

Im sorry... Cayden.