The End- Ten Years Later

Who would have thought I'd make it now?
Who would have thought I'd live to see now?

Hayley

Cayden came bursting into our bedroom, our very large bedroom that was inside of our massive estate, that was way too big for just the two of us.
Luckily we weren't the only ones living here.
"Something wrong?" I asked as he grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"Of course somethings wrong! Ive been gone a whole two days without having the pleasure of holding and kissing you," he practically whined and I laughed.
"We were on FaceTime almost the whole time!"
"Not the same as being here," he argued as he kissed me all over my face, letting the love rain all over me.
"So did you find her?" I asked. We were finally living our dream, we opened our estate to omegas. Families lived here and many orphans. And each one we trained to ensure no one would ever be taken advantage of again if they decided to go off and live their life away from our protection. It was more like a rehabilitation center. Although there were a few orphans we now called family, having taken them in and grown fond of having them around. I never wanted to have my own children because I already had so many here, I felt my family was complete already.

"Of course we did," Cayden said as if there weren't times when we were too late to save a life. "She's scared and won't talk to anyone, so maybe you should pay her a visit tomorrow?" He suggested.
"Why not right now?" She must be so terrified the poor girl! I could relate...
Cayden snuggled into my neck. "Because she needs a night to herself to process and I need you before I die."

I laughed at his dramatics. It felt as if with each passing day we only fell more and more in love. We were obsessed with each other in a way that was healthy. Mostly. There were some dangerous times we grew lazy and wouldn't want to leave the bedroom, too wrapped up in loving each other.

"I love you," I whispered against his lips. Looking back at my life before I met Cayden, felt as if I were looking at someone else's memories entirely. My life was so peaceful and filled with so much love, I couldn't imagine anymore being that scared and broken girl.

"I would say I love you, but it feels like there aren't words strong enough to express what I feel for you," Cayden whispered against my lips and I feared we wouldn't leave this room again until it was time to welcome our newest guest. And then after I'd run right back into his arms.

"Words are overrated. You have to show me with your touch how you feel," I told him and felt a shiver of pleasure at the look he gave me now.

"Challenge accepted," he purred against my neck, picking me up and walking us to the bed. "Just make sure you don't scream so loud this time, we wouldn't want Gray bursting in like last time thinking you're dying," he referred to my little shadow, a boy only thirteen who promised to protect me forever for saving him from his tormentors.
"After the scene he walked in on last time, I doubt he lingers by our bedroom anymore," I giggled and it fell away to moans as he dipped down my body and showed me with his mouth, not words, how much he loved me.

The end...