16. Hayley

I tried to stay awake as long as I could, but sometime while I was meditating, I had fallen asleep.
And only until I felt someone touching me that I jumped awake. Hunter loomed over me, in the process of trying to pick me up off the floor, I reacted automatically and kicked out, hitting him in the leg and then again in the stomach.

"Bitch," Hunter cursed as I rolled away and dashed across the room, spinning to keep him in sight as he started stalking me around. I knew I wouldn't be able to run from him for long, but still, I wouldn't let him touch me without a fight.

"I'm guessing by the lack of smugness on your face that you couldn't find Cayden?" I taunted as his face tightened.

"Let me ask you this, Hayley," he came too close so I jumped over the bed to put space between us and he paused looking at me in amusement. This wasn't a fucking game! I wanted to shout but held back. "Why did you come back? Did you miss me so much?"

I barked out a laugh and he used that chance to dive for me, but my muscles had been tense waiting for that moment so I shot across the room, throwing down the dressers to put a divider between us. "Stay back or I'll kick your ass!" I hissed. "I came back to kill you idiot. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life running from a weakling like you! Without your money you'd be nothing, remember that."

Hunter wasted no time. He jumped in the air and shifted, shredding his clothes off, it caught me by surprise as he hid me square in the chest before shifting back. What a cheater!!

I coughed as he gripped my wrists and placed them above my head with a single hand. I suddenly felt as if all the air had been sucked from the room as I saw the lust enter his eyes. And was very aware of how naked he was above me. All my training and I froze when he started to look down at my body in hunger.

No! Never again. I bucked upwards and was ready to headbutt him when he slipped his fingers inside of my pants, causing me to freeze in fear again.

Suddenly I felt like the old weak Hayley. My mouth opened to beg and cry for him to hit me, beat me but don't do that.

He started stroking himself and it snapped me back to myself. I sneered and smiled as I looked down at his cock.

"Oh you missed him didn't you?" Hunter practically purred, talking about his dick.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, tears forming in my eyes. "To be honest after being with a real man, it's funny to think that little thing of yours ever hurt me."

Hunter froze above me and his dick that had been hardening now went limp in his hand. "I'll show you bitch," he started to jerk himself faster and he tore at my pants. I laughed and laughed the whole way. I worked myself up into hysterics that he punched me in the face. Which made me stay quiet for all but five seconds when he tried pushing his soft dick inside me, I burst out laughing again.

With a growl he flipped me on my stomach. My eyes widened as he pressed into me. "How funny would it be when I shove it up your ass? I remember how your asshole would tear open, how you'd bleed for a couple days," he taunted and I could feel him growing hard behind me. Fuck, the sick bastard. Ok no more fucking around, with an outraged cry I tried bucking him off of me but he hit me in the back of my head.
Oh no oh no. I started hyperventilating as I freed one hand and elbowed him in the face. He growled and punched me back to back in my head. I felt my body fall completely to the floor limp. I was going to pass out! He jumped up off of me and started kicking me so hard I felt a rub crack.

"Fucking bitch!" He was screaming all types of dirty words at me but I was on the verge of blacking out so it sounded from far away.
"Sir?!" I heard someone burst through the door. "We captured Cayden."

The last I heard was Hunter whisper in my ear. "I wonder if he'll fight as hard too." He said more but I was out cold.
Cayden!