I think we're alone now
There doesn't seem to be anyone around
I think we're alone now
The beating of our hearts is the only sound

The music stopped playing as a massive thunderstorm grumbled outside of the house. This caught the attention of all of the siblings and they all rushed outside to the courtyard. A massive blue ball of energy was in the air. It reminded Evelyn of when Five jumped, the blue energy that soon dissipated. But it couldn't be, Five was gone. So, Evelyn shook the thought from her head.

"What on Earth is that?" Diego asked.

"It's either an anomaly or a small black hole," Luther said.

"Well, that's reassuring," Evelyn said.

"Out of the way!" Klaus screamed, holding a fire extinguisher. He set it off, the gas going towards the ball of light. Realising that nothing had happened, Klaus threw the extinguisher into the energy. It vanished as soon as it entered the vicinity of the ball.

"What good's that going to do?" Luther asked.

"I don't know. Do you have any better ideas?" Klaus shouted.

"Yeah, fight fire with fire," Evelyn said.

"But that's not fire-" Klaus started but cut himself off when Evelyn threw a fire-ball at the unknown light. Behind the blue light, they could see something getting brighter. She had set something on fire. "I think I used the fire extinguisher too early," Klaus laughed, making Evelyn shush him.

Behind the ball, they could see an old man pushing forward. He eventually did yet a young boy dropped from the ground.

The siblings crowded around the young boy. The boy stood up. It was Number Five, but in his thirteen-year-old body.

"Is that just me or does anyone else see little Number Five?" Klaus asked.

Evelyn couldn't believe her eyes; he looked exactly the same as he did when he vanished seventeen years ago.

Five stood up and everyone looked at him expectantly. "Shit," was all he said, causing the siblings to look at each other in confusion.