xi.

Five walked into the doughnut place and took a seat at the counter. He pressed the bell, waiting for service. A moment later, a man walked into the shop and sat down next to Five. Five's annoyance showed on his face.

The waitress walked in, a notepad and pen in her hands. "Sorry. The sink was clogged," she smiled. The man next to Five took his order. "What's the kid want? A glass of milk or something?"

"The kid wants coffee. Black," Five ordered.

"Cute kid," the waitress tried. Five grinned, showing off all of his pearly teeth. He looked unsettling so the waitress hurried away.

"I'll pay for you," the man said.

"Thanks," Five said, surprised at the gesture. No-one had been willingly nice to him before, not by much anyway; he was a bit of an asshole and the apocalypse had pretty much made it impossible. They talked for a bit before the waitress came back and gave them what they had ordered. Five took a sip of the coffee and relaxed. The man left him on his own after a while. Five kept drinking his cup of coffee, satisfied.

Multiple people in black uniforms and guns came up behind him, pointing the guns at his head. "On your feet and come with us," one of them said. "They just want to talk."

"I've got nothing to say." His attention was still on his coffee.

"You think I want to shoot a kid? Go home with that on my conscience?"

"I wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home." Five teleported out of the way, behind the group of hitmen. They swung round, firing their guns. Five teleported just onto the counter behind them so they were shooting at thin air.

"Hey," he said, lying down on the counter. They fired at him again, only for him to disappear.

"What the fuck?" one of them shouted in frustration.

"Over here," Five shouted from outside the restaurant. They all shot their guns. They were slowly killing each other one by one. Five smirked.

He reappeared behind one of them, stabbing them in the eye with a butter knife.

Once Five had picked them all off, he walked out of the restaurant. "Shit," he whispered. He got a knife and opened his arm with it. He picked out a flashing yellow tracking device covered in blood. He dropped it on the floor before stamping on it.

He saw a matte black motorbike with a woman on it, wearing blue ripped skinny jeans, a blue top and light blue hair which had escaped from the black helmet. He walked over to his sister and got on the motorbike. Evelyn handed him her helmet before she raced off to where he wanted to go.

*

"I hate to interrupt your brooding but we're starving," Klaus whined at Diego out of the open window. He got no answer so went back to talking to Ben about what food they could eat.

Diego continued to stare at the water when his walkie-talkie, on the hood of his car, blared 'Gunshots at Griddy's Doughnuts'. Diego rushed back to his car, grabbing his walkie-talkie on the way. He slid into the driver's seat, putting on his black leather mask.

"Again with the violence, breaking legs, cracking skulls," Klaus said to Diego.

"Saving lives, baby," Diego corrected, smiling.

Klaus continued talking to Ben. Diego adjusted his rear mirror so he could see who Klaus was talking to. After seeing no-one, he adjusted it back to what it was and drove to his destination.

Okay, so The Umbrella Academy Season 2 is coming out on July 31st and I am so excited!!!