Five crashed into the kitchen, seeing Evelyn and Klaus around the table. Evelyn's face was red and puffy. Five decided not to ask; he had no idea what was going on in this house anymore. He thinned his lips into a smile and directed it at Evelyn.

"What are you doing?" Evelyn asked, confused.

"Smiling," stated Five as if it were obvious.

"Hate to break it to you, but that's not smiling. That's just creepy." Evelyn wiped her eyes and cheeks and reapplied her make-up.

Five shrugged and walked to the various cupboards, emptying them out one by one. Allison and Diego walked in to the kitchen, quickly filling up the small space.

"Seriously?" groaned Five. "43 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms and, no, not a single drop of coffee."

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison said. 

"Well, Dad hated children too, but he sure had plenty of us," Klaus said from where he sat on an oak chair. Evelyn pursed her lips at the comment.

Five started to walk out of the room. "Where are you going?" Allison asked him.

"To get a decent cup of coffee," he answered and left the house to goodness knows where.

"Alright," Diego said. "I'll see in what, ten years when Pogo dies?"

"Not if you die first," she replied.

"Love you too, sis. Hope your next movie is more successful than your marriage." Diego walked away from Allison. Allison gritted her teeth and left, annoyed.

"What is it with you and... everyone?" Evelyn asked Diego.

"I'd prefer not to answer that question."

Evelyn sighed and went back to looking in her compact mirror, now applying eyeliner and mascara. Klaus snatched the eyeliner and compact out of her hands and started to apply it on himself.

"Give that back," Evelyn said, annoyed, and grabbed it back off of Klaus.

"I'm going," Diego announced.

"We're going," Klaus corrected, scowling at Evelyn. Evelyn stuck her tongue out at him.

"No, I'm going."

"Great, I'll grab my things," said Klaus, clapping his hands.

The pair left, leaving Evelyn on her own. She was always on her own these days. She stood up, swung her handbag over her shoulder and grabbed her helmet for her motorbike.

*

Diego sat in his car, starting it up. Klaus quickly slid into the backseat, ignoring Diego's protests.

"Every time I close my eyes, there's a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face. It's terrifying," Klaus told Diego. Diego sighed. Klaus scrunched his eyes shut. "Yep, there it is." He sighed.

"Lean back," was all Diego said to his brother. Klaus obliged and sat back into the seat.

Diego drove around New York City and eventually came to a stop at the docks. He got out of the car, instructing Klaus to stay put. Diego stood by the water's edge, his father's monocle in his hand. He slowly dropped it into the water.

"I'm craving... eggs," Klaus said inside the car. "No," he groaned. "Too late for eggs. Bacon? No. Waffles?" He turned to the other person inside of the car: a hooded figure who didn't speak often. "You like waffles?" The hooded figure nodded. "Yeah. Everyone likes waffles."

This is Number Six, Ben (deceased).