vi.

Five walked around the kitchen, looking for something to make for a snack. The other siblings were around the end of the table, Klaus sitting cross-legged on the surface. Five walked back to the table, setting two pieces of bread onto it. Evelyn looked at Five with her eyes squinted, she still didn't understand how this had happened and she didn't trust Five for one second.

"So why are you thirteen?" she asked, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"I must have gotten the equations wrong. Delores was right," he replied, not giving Evelyn an answer she could understand.

Evelyn gasped as a vision filled her mind.

The world was deserted and everything was covered in dust. In her visions, Evelyn could walk around, explore, so she did. She looked around and walked down the street where shop windows were smashed and buildings were rubble. She came to a stop by her house, only recognisable by the mangled gate with their superhero logo on the front. Her hands instantly went over her mouth as she was in a state of shock. Evelyn turned away from the destroyed building and started to run. To where, she didn't know. She came to a stop as there was a body there. She looked at the face and recognised it as Klaus.

Evelyn ran away, not looking back. She tripped over something. She looked at it and then wished she hadn't. She had tripped over Allison's and Diego's corpses. Tears escaped the prison of her eyes and she ran off again.

She saw a figure screaming. It was Five; he was screaming for Dad, Ben and Vanya. Evelyn broke down completely, her knees buckling beneath her. She knelt there, sobbing.

"Evelyn!" Klaus shouted, holding her shoulders to snap her out of the vision. "What did you see?" he asked.

Evelyn didn't answer, running away from the table to the kitchen sink to be sick. She ran the tap to wash it away, then washed her mouth quickly before drying it on her sleeve. She turned her back to the sink, facing Klaus and the others. But Five was gone. Evelyn looked at Klaus but kept seeing his lifeless body instead.

"W-where's Five?" Evelyn managed to choke out, tears streaming down her face.

"Gone to his room, why?" Luther asked. Evelyn didn't answer him, and rushed out of the kitchen to see Five and talk about whatever the hell that was.

*

Evelyn stepped into Five's bedroom. He was now clothed in his old uniform, after all, he didn't have any other clothes in his shabby wardrobe.

"Hi," he said simply as he straightened his tie.

"I know where you went," Evelyn said.

"What do you mean?"

"When you disappeared."

"You can't possibly understand where-" Five begun but was cut off by Evelyn.

"You went to the future. I saw what happened. I saw-" Evelyn swallowed, "I saw their bodies."

"That was the apocalypse. It comes in eight days," Five said, his tone much different.

"Well, I guess we have to stop it," Evelyn said.