Chapter 5

KATIE'S POV

We drove to where ever we were going. And I got a phone call from mom 'Hello Darling, you know we are in San Francisco for Amelia's competition! Well we decided we were going to vist Nan in mexico for a few weeks? You can  come if you want or stay home alone?' This was the best thing that could possibly happen. Mom dad and Amelia away for A Few weeks!! I can spend time with Josh and Josie and not have to worry about anything. 'Oh its okay Mom I will stay here, me and josie planned to do stuff and I can't cancel' 'okay darling talk soon yeah? Love you' I forgot I was with Josh.'Katie who was that?' 'Just my mom she wanted to know if I wanted to see my nan but I said no, I wanted to spend time with you' Josh blushed. 'Aww, oh we are nearly here, close you eyes' I closed them for what felt like ages. 'Josh?' I asked; no one replied, then I heard a car door open. 'Katie just slide out and I will carry you, its abit hard to walk on when your eyes are shut' I heared josh say. I let him carry he, I didn't know where I was so I felt safe in his arms. I heard a almost familiar voice? 'Katie you can open your eyes now' I was puzzled on who it was so I opened my eyes quickly! I was shocked at who it was, It was Jennifer Lawrence, I couldn't speak. 'Hey Katie, I am soo happy to meet you. Josh kept texting me last night about you, non-stop. Me and Josh blushed. I looked at him, he smiled. We were in the forest. I never knew there was a forest near me, I was gorgeous. 'This place is stunning' I said. There was a picnic layed out, Jen was sat on the blanket with all the food and drink. I couldn't stop smiling. I was with 2 of my idols. That day went quickly, I don't know what we even did. It got to 9 o'clock at night and Jen had to go as she had an audition early in the morning. 'Oh katie before I go can I have your number?' My mouth dropped open,the jennifer lawrence asked for my number, me! Katie the geek. 'Yeah sure Jennifer, I can't belive you even want to be friends with me' while me and jen swapped numbers she said 'Call me Jen not Jennifer your one of my best friends, any one Josh likes as much as you is straight away my best friend ‘What did I just hear that right? Jennifer Lawrence just called me her best friend. Jen went and me and Josh laid under the stars. ‘Katie I know this is pretty soon, and I haven’t known you long but I feel like I have and you are a really nice girl’ what was he going to say next? Does he love me like I love him? ‘Urmm well will you be my girlfriend?’ I smiled ‘Josh you don’t know how long I have been waiting for you to ask me that question. Yes!! How could I not say yes? I love Joshua Ryan Hutcherson’ Josh blushed. He leaned in.

JOSH'S POV

Katie Passed out before I could kiss her. I picked her up and carryied her back to the car. I put her seatbelt on and went back to collect the picnic stuff. I drove back to her house. I carryied her to her room. I placed her on the bed it was late I didn't know what to do so I rang Jen. 'Jen I need your help, katie passed out and she's asleep and she's still in her clothes I don't know what to do' I said ' okay josh I will be right over where does she live' I told her where she lived and she came within a few minutes. We got her into her pyjams and tucked her in bed. Jen left and I got some blankets and slept on the couch. I kept thinking about her. Her perfect smile. Her beauty. I love her.I didn't sleep for long, I wanted to see her face again. I walked up to her room and peered in through the door. She was still asleep. I wonder if she rembered what happend last night? I hope she does.I started to cook pancakes, She walked downstairs and I  was in my shorts at the stove.  ‘Morning my beautiful girlfriend’ I said then I kissed her on the cheek. ‘Are you okay now? You passed out last night. I had to carry you to the car and put you in bed. I didn’t know what to do called up Jen and she helped me get you changed’ I hope she doesn't think I'm a perv, I didn't look. ‘Oh that’s okay. Where did you sleep?’ I felt like I had intruded ‘Oh I slept on the couch’ she looked shocked ‘Aw josh did u sleep okay? That couch is so horrible’ ‘it was comfy, I felt bad just leaving you’ she blushed. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. ‘Sit down. Pancakes are nearly ready’ I said and  We ate our pancakes and when she finished she ran upstairs and got dressed. I put on the tv and then I heard a hairdryer.  She shouted down to me ‘I am sorry, Im taking forever I will be down stairs in a second’ she took a few minutes but then  ran downstairs. She was so upset. She told me  about the magazine and Josie. ‘I am so sorry Katie I didn’t mean for all this to happen. I have just made you lose your best friend’ My smile disappeared and I felt so bad. ‘Josh, she wasn’t a true best friend and I have you and Jen instead now. I love you and that’s all that matters’ I  smiled and hugged he. ‘Now beautiful I have to go because Jen is coming soon to get you. And I have to do something, I love you bye’ I  gave her  a kiss and walked out of the house, I got into my car. I didn't start the car for abit. I just thought about how lucky I was, that I had the most amazing girlfriend in the world.