Chapter 22

KATIE'S POV

 ‘CONNOR!!!’ Josh yelled. I had never heard him shout that loud. They stopped kissing. Connor looked at us. The girl slouched behind a pillow, so we couldn’t see her. I wasn’t sure if it was who I thought it was, I needed to find out. ‘CONNOR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE? WHY DID YOU GO ON MY BIKE? AND WHY ARE YOU SNOGGING VERONKIA’S FACE OFF!!!! SHE IS AVAN’S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Josh yelled. He was screaming at Connor even I was scared. ‘Josh calm down, please. It’s not what it looks like’ Connor said. I could see Josh getting angrier but he decided to listen. ‘Josh, Mom gave me the keys as We were coming into town from Kentucky to visit you and it was meant to be a surprise. Mom and dad are down the store getting some food; I rang Jess because I met her yesterday. It’s not Veronika. Veronika is her twin sister. Josh I came to LA two days ago, and I met Jess at the store.’ A look of relief crossed Josh’s face. He smiled and laughed. ‘Oh okay, I’m sorry bro. I can’t believe I thought you would do something like that forgive me?’ Josh asked. Connor Nodded. ‘I’m sorry Jess.’ Josh said. She came up from behind the pillow and smiled. ‘It’s okay I didn’t mean to make you angry.’ Her voice was really sweet and high pitched. ‘Urm Connor I got an interview later, I’m going upstairs to pick a suit okay?’ Josh said. ‘Okay Josh, are you sure that not all your going your be doing??’ Connor said in a sarcastic voice. I knew what he meant and so did Josh. Josh gave Connor a glare. Connor threw a pillow at Josh. ‘Lighten up Josh I’m Just joking’ Connor said. Josh grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs.We got to Josh’s room and he shut the door. He turned round and I grabbed him. I started  kissing his neck. He started to take her shirt off. I slowly started to take his shirt off. Josh’s hands were on my cheeks. He was touching my lips. They were smooth and perfect. He picked me up. I hooked her legs around his waist. He walked over to the bed and put me down.  ‘Oh so this is where we were’ I said. We giggled. I pulled off her skirt and got under the duvet, He did the same. I was straddled on top of him. My arms by Josh’s shoulders, just like I was earlier. I made a high pitched noise. It was perfect. Then Josh’s Phone rang. I groaned. ‘Ignore it Josh’ I Whispered, still out of breath. I kissed him biting his lip. ‘Katie, it’s my manager about tonight.’ Josh said. I gasped and grabbed the phone. He picked up just in time. ‘Josh? Be at Conan for 7 okay? Bye’ He put the phone down. ‘Katie I have 2 hours. We going to pick my suit now?’  I nodded. He put his boxers back on and went over to the wardrobe. He got out a Grey suit and a black one. ‘Which one gorgeous?’ He asked me, I smiled and pointed at the grey one.  ‘It reminds me of when you went on David Letterman 2 years ago.’ I smiled and so did Josh. Josh started to get dressed. I picked up Mocking jay from next to Josh’s bed. He must have been reading it before he went to go finish filming Mockingjay.  I looked up from the book and looked at Josh while he was adjusting his tie in the mirror. He turned round and looked at me with his eyebrows raised. ‘It’s rude to stare you know.’ He said still fiddling with his tie. I smirked and rolled my eyes. ‘Here.’ I said as I placed the book next to the bed and walked over towards Josh. I started to fix Josh’s tie. As I finished looping Josh’s tie through, he stepped back as I finished straitening his suit. ‘So, how do I look?’ He asked. My hands slid down his chest. ‘Perfect’ I grabbed his waist and hugged him. I put my head on his chest. I looked up. I opened my  mouth to speak but he kissed me before I could get anything out. I closed my eyes. BANG!! BANG!! ‘Josh Mom and Dad are here come out!!!’ Connor yelled. Perfect Moment, Ruined.

JOSH'S POV

‘CONNOR!!!’ I yelled. Connor looked at us. The girl slouched behind a pillow, so we couldn’t see her. I was so angry‘ CONNOR WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE? WHY DID YOU GO ON MY BIKE? AND WHY ARE YOU SNOGGING VERONKIA’S FACE OFF!!!! SHE IS AVAN’S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ I yelled. ‘Josh calm down, please. It’s not what it looks like’ Connor said. I was getting angrier but I decided to listen. ‘Josh, Mom gave me the keys as We were coming into town from Kentucky to visit you and it was meant to be a surprise. Mom and dad are down the store getting some food; I rang Jess because I met her yesterday. It’s not Veronika. Veronika is her twin sister. Josh I came to LA two days ago, and I met Jess at the store.’ I smiled and laughed. ‘Oh okay, I’m sorry bro. I can’t believe I thought you would do something like that forgive me?’ I asked. Connor Nodded. ‘I’m sorry Jess.’ I said to Jess. She came up from behind the pillow and smiled. ‘It’s okay I didn’t mean to make you angry.’ Her voice was really sweet and high pitched. ‘Urm Connor I got an interview later, I’m going upstairs to pick a suit okay?’ I said. ‘Okay Josh, are you sure that not all your going your be doing??’ Connor said in a sarcastic voice. I knew what he meant and so did Katie. I gave Connor a glare. Connor threw a pillow at me. ‘Lighten up Josh I’m Just joking’ Connor said. I grabbed Katie’s hand and we walked upstairs. I got to my room and shut the door. I turned round and was smothered by Katie. She was kissing my neck. I started to take her shirt off. I felt my shirt coming up over my chest. She was perfect. Her stomach was perfect, she wasn’t skinny, she wasn’t fat, she was perfect. My hands were on her cheeks. I was touching her lips. They were smooth and perfect. I picked her up. She hooked her legs around my waist. I walked over to the bed and put her down.  Making out with her was amazing. ‘Oh so this is where we were’ Katie said. We giggled. She pulled off her skirt and got under the duvet, I did the same. She was straddled on top of me.Her arms by my shoulders, just like she was earlier. She made a high pitched noise. It was perfect.Then my Phone rang. She groaned. ‘Ignore it Josh’ Katie Whispered, she was still out of breath. She kissed me biting my lip. ‘Katie, its my manager about tonight.’ I said. She gasped and grabbed the phone. I picked up just in time. ‘Josh? Be at Conan for 7 okay? Bye’ I put the phone down. I looked at my bedside clock. It was 4:56. I had 2 hours. Few. ‘Katie I have 2 hours. We going to pick my suit now?’ She nodded. I put my boxers back on and went over to my wardrobe. I got out a Grey suit and a black one. ‘Which one gorgeous?’ She smiled and pointed at the grey one.  ‘It reminds me of when you went on David Letterman 2 years ago.’ I smiled and so did Katie. I remember that interview. I started to get dressed. I saw Katie pick up Mocking jay from next to my bed. I was reading it before I left to go finish filming it.  Katie looked up from my book and looked at me while I was adjusting my tie in the mirror. I made out I didn’t see her. I turned round and looked at her with my eyebrows raised. ‘It’s rude to stare you know.’ I said still fiddling with my tie. She smirked and rolled her eyes. ‘Here.’ She said as she placed my book next to the bed and walked over towards me. She started to fix my tie. As she finished looping my tie through, I stepped back as she finished straitening my suit. ‘So, how do I look?’ I asked. Her hands slid down my chest. ‘Perfect’ she grabbed my waist and hugged me. Her head on my chest. She looked up. Her mouth opened like she was going to say something but I kissed her before she could get anything out. I closed my eyes. BANG!! BANG!! ‘Josh Mom and Dad are here come out!!!’ Connor yelled. Perfect Moment, Ruined.