Chapter 8

KATIE'S POV

It was Josh. He felt bad me being alone when everyone was texting me, so he drove here to comfort me. I jumped into his arms and he spun around. He fell onto the couch and I fell too. We were rolling around laughing. I truly loved him and he truly loved me. I know it seems like I was rushing into things but it felt real. Josh slept round that night. He slept on the floor in my room, I felt bad but I didn’t know if I wanted him in my bed because I don’t know if I am ready for a relationship like… that. We talked for ages. I set my alarm for 8am.We both fell asleep. I had over slept!! It was 9 when I woke up. Josh was sat on the bed with a tray. He had made a fruit salad, some pancakes with syrup, orange juice and put some cookies on the tray too. ‘Happy Late Birthday Katie!!!’ Josh said. I smiled. ‘Josh, thank you. You didn’t have to do this.’ I said.  ‘I wanted too.’ He said. I started eating the pancakes. ‘I have something planned for you today and I got you an outfit especially’ Josh has done so much for me and I haven’t done very much for him. He went and got a bag. ‘Josh, thank you. You really have to stop spoiling me I’m not worth it, it needs to be the other way round’ I said. ‘NO Katie. You need to be spoiled you are perfect and I love you. I want to thank you in every way I can. Please just go along with it’ I blushed and he passed the bag to me. ‘Get dressed and ready. I will be waiting to see how gorgeous you look, make sure you take a picture and show Jen. She picked it for you.’ He smiled and left the room.  I got in the shower. When I was done I dried my hair. I got dressed into this gorgeous pair of shorts just like I wanted buy when me and Jen were in town and an amazing top. I text Jen ‘thank You thank you thank you!!!  I LOVE IT!!’ I put my make up on and shoes. I slowly walked down stairs. Josh was wearing Chinos and a shirt he looked so handsome I couldn’t believe he was my boyfriend. ‘Come on gorgeous we have to get going otherwise we will be late’ he said. We walked to the car. He smiled at me ‘Now put this on I don’t want you ruining the surprise’ He handed me a blindfold. I put it on.

JOSH'S POV

Me and Katie rolled on the bed for abit. I said he had to go as I had to meet up with Avan. I kissed her and left. I got into my car and drove to Avan’s. I pulled up onto his drive way and knocked on the door. He let me in and we got some cheese puffs and coke. Me and Avan chatted for hours. Finally we started watching Taken 2.Half way through the movie I got a phone call, It was from Katie. ‘Josh you have to get to my house straight away!!’ She said. ‘What’s happened Katie?’ I asked ‘I Just need to show you something quick’ ‘I Can’t I am with Avan’ Avan looked at me, and I looked back at him ‘well bring him, he’s in this too!!’  ‘Okay Beautiful I will be right there’ I hung up and dragged Avan into my car. We drove straight to Katie’s House and knocked on the door. She let us in, there was this other girl there. ‘Hey this is Veronika’ she said. Avan’s face lit up. ‘Hey Veronika I’m Avan Jogia nice to meet such a beautiful girl’ She blushed. ‘Smooth Avan Smooth’ Josh whispered. ‘Me and Veronika will go get some drinks! Coke boys?’ She said. We both nodded. I sat on the single seat and Avan sat down on the double. ‘Avan she so likes you!!! Do you like her?’ he blushed ‘Oh course I do!’ he smiled. ‘I am going to make this happen. I am going to set you two up on a date’ I said he smiled.’ We grabbed the coke and glasses and walked into the room. Katie Came in and placed the drinks on the coffee table and sat on my lap. Veronika sat next to Avan on the Double seat. ‘Josh Look, The got into the party? That means they could be watching me all the time’ she handed me the Magazine. ‘I don’t know how they got in. This always happens I am so sorry Katie’ I said and then I kissed her. ‘Katie I promise you that I will do whatever it takes to protect you and keep you safe’ I said. ‘Avan and Veronika do you want to go on a double date tonight? Guys it’s obvious’ Katie said They both blushed. ‘Take it as a yes then?’ I said. ‘Come on Avan we have to get ready. Girls we will pick you up at 6’ I kissed Katie and got up. I pulled Avan out of his seat and walked out the door.